A conversation gone wrong, in a jif. or possibly a gif

(note to self: do not use the scrub in a sandwich)

9 Likes

At least not in one that you’re going to eat

3 Likes

If I got to that point, I’d probably already have cleaned the tile with with peanut butter.

4 Likes

What if it’s made by these folks?

7 Likes

Ohhhh, those…so great! Thanks for the blast-from-the-past (pun intended)!

4 Likes

Sounds like somebody’s having a frozen desserts with vodka party.

2 Likes

Nope, haven’t done the alky thing in almost 30 years. I’m very nearsighted without my glasses.

5 Likes

I saw that as well and was reminded of when they offered Wil Wheaton a promotion instead of a raise

7 Likes

I wonder if Maggie would join the club if we invited her?
And is Falcor here? I never knew his private face, but he was fun, and I’m sure he’d enjoy partaking and not having to moderate.

12 Likes

Welcome! When did you get here?

6 Likes

The rumor has long been that Falcor is actually Heather, Rob’s wife.

Her scheduled date to give birth coincided with Falcor quitting almost perfectly, and there were other hints.

That said, I don’t know if they’d be interested; but we should totally invite her and Maggie both.

14 Likes

Nightflyer invited me in just before the site migration. I guess she thought you guys could use a bit more flair snark?
I wish I’d known sooner, it’s been kinda bleh on the other side.

13 Likes

It seems that most of us who are active here are even more active there. I wanted to come back under a second account unaffiliated with @LearnedCoward, just so I could stay in the loop, but bibliophile’s permaban put me off that. I don’t want anything to do with a place that would permaban the likes of him.

8 Likes

Yeah; the lack of all the cool people who’ve been banned or who bailed on their own accord is really starting to show.

10 Likes

I tend to think of this place as my Nazi-free refuge from the fight at the other place.

14 Likes

I’d have invited you sooner, if I’d known you weren’t over here yet. Some of our old Regulars just lurk here, and others opted out, so it’s hard to tell sometimes. :wink:

I don’t spend as much time at the old BBS as I used to, but I’m keeping my eyes peeled for anyone else we might have missed.

10 Likes

I know Rob poked his head in here pretty early on, but I haven’t seen him post in a while. I’m guessing he’s pretty busy over there since he posts a lot of Boing stories.

8 Likes

Plus that whole ‘new baby in the house’ thing he has going on…

8 Likes

Exactly. But he knows he’s welcome here if he wants to drop by.

7 Likes

I should hope so.

4 Likes