๐ŸŽ† ๐ŸŽ‡ โ‡ โœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ… Name This Site - ROUND 5 - Final Battle ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ’– โœจ โ‡ ๐ŸŽ‡ ๐ŸŽ†

24 more voters and this thing can be over.

Thereโ€™s definitely a strong second place, so I may go shopping again tonight.

3 Likes

I was going to propose .io.

Thought weโ€™d have time to brainstorm TLDs before the final vote.

1 Like

elsewhere.io is not currently available, as far as I can tell.

I would have been happy to include it otherwise.

4 Likes

Is eie.io available? :wink:

13 Likes

Parked, available to the highest bidder. :smirk:

4 Likes

In the interests of domestic harmony, Iโ€™m willing to buy a domain. PM me.

Hell, Iโ€™m considering buying elsewhere.ninja just to make sure it is never used.

8 Likes

Iโ€™m just saying, if we want to go with the dry snarky humor that seems to suit most of usโ€ฆ

5 Likes

The top two are covered. Unless thereโ€™s some sort of electoral upset, we should be fine.

Any of the others, feel free to procure them. You can point them here, or park them for your own nefarious purposes.

5 Likes

Iโ€™m guessing the price exceeds the cost of a locksmith.

7 Likes

Iโ€™m voting for Jill Stein.

4 Likes

You should buy it and set the site up first!

3 Likes

Old McDonald didnโ€™t have the readies. Typical of the problems of farmers under this administration (for any value of this).

2 Likes

Itโ€™s like รœber, but for cows.

9 Likes

I cast my vote, and have one free to +1 .fnord.

As an aside, until I had moved to CT, I had always considered a cafรฉ to be a place where one has coffee. But in this area of CT, every place which calls itself a cafรฉ is a really sketchy looking bar. I wonder if it might be a holdover from the prohibition era or something.

3 Likes

Elsewhere.org is available. So is .co.

I like these because theyโ€™re non-distracting. Maybe we just want people to read โ€œElsewhereโ€ without thinking of coffee and pie (cafe) or laser tag (zone)?

.co is so close to .com.

5 Likes

Actually, this makes me think of Interzone.

3 Likes

Oh thank heavens - I just about needed to change my shorts. I went to snap up the top two for safetyโ€™s sake without reading any of the comments and was about to lose my mind.

Thanks for taking care of that little bit of digital business @LockeCJ!

3 Likes

Whatever it turns out to be, thanks for the patience and (hard?) work of going through the voting rounds and final selection!

5 Likes

While I was digging around looking at the different TLDs, I came across โ€œaway.cafeโ€, realized it was not a premium (aka โ€œexpensiveโ€) domain and so I promptly snapped it up. Now I suppose I need to do something with it, anybody got any ideas? :grinning:

5 Likes

Start a cafe/travel agency to sell coffee and getaway travel packages?

5 Likes