Random Silly Grins

19 Likes
16 Likes

25 Likes
10 Likes

I was on my way to work this morning, harried, hurried, and half-awake (you know, the usual), when I drove around a corner and got a big suprise:

It’s been years since I’ve seen a rainbow “in the wild.” As a child, seeing one felt magical. As an adult, I know it’s just a weather phenomenon… but they’re still incredible. (And yes, that traffic light in the picture was green. But there was nobody behind me, so sitting there for an extra second or two was ok. :wink:)

Here it is again, a little further out on my route. You can almost see a very faint second arc to the right… the pictures don’t really do it justice.

By the time I’d gotten halfway to work, the rainbow had melted away. (Which might not have been the worst thing since I was staring at it during every red light. Bad me.) But I’m glad I got to see it. :smile:

p.s. I hope the files aren’t too big. I cropped them and used ezgif.com to crunch them down to 50% for the 1st and 30% for the 2nd. If they’re too big, let me know and I’ll edit in smaller pics.

28 Likes

because marrows, really.

11 Likes
11 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes

26 Likes

26 Likes

If I saw that, I’d have to make up a bunch of random strips of fake contact info for oddball people to attach onto it.

(for example: Peter Pan, Expert Babysitter, 555-2ND-STAR. No Pirates, Please)

14 Likes

Here’s a two-fer of twitter threads for grins…

Some very specific cooking cooking instructions:

And an advice-filled conversation between authors:

3 Likes

13 Likes
20 Likes

And this is why I’m a Beckett fan.

7 Likes

22 Likes

21 Likes

First name Ana

9 Likes

“Are you up for the challenge?”