The Arrivals Lounge

Mind. Blown. :boom:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ancient History

Yepā€“monkey style! I forget where I learned, but thatā€™s how monkeys and apes do it.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ancient History

Kind of puzzled as to why a couple of my posts have been flagged. Whatā€™s the threshold here, two peeps flagging, or is it just one, maybe?

1 Like

Hello all, thanks for having me.

21 Likes

yo, 'sup?

I hadnā€™t been using the lounge in quite a while, not exactly sure if I was still regular status or not, but when @tekna kindly sent me a link I wanted to show my support.

great work, @LockeCJ!

ļ¼ˆ ļ¼¾ļ¼¾ļ¼‰Yā˜†Y(ļ¼¾^ ļ¼‰

22 Likes

I have not flagged you personally. I would be curious to know what the threshold is too.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been tempted to flag someone for no reason just to get the ā€œfirst flagā€ badgeā€¦ but Iā€™ve resistedā€¦ must continueā€¦ resistingā€¦

11 Likes

Flagged, for the hell of it :stuck_out_tongue:

ETA - no badge :frowning:

ETA - wait, there it is :wink:

11 Likes

Happy to be here ā€“

but where the hell am I?

on BB, I go buy Bizmail_publicā€¦

17 Likes

Welcome, @David_Falkayn

This is the shadow realm, where nothing is final and anything possible. Thousands of worlds exist here at the same time. Please come check out ours!

7 Likes

:flag_black: flagged :flag_black:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, old bean!

4 Likes

I think you have the honor of being the first person flagged here! Isnā€™t it wonderful, that sense of newness that comes with every badge now? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe move the kvetching to The Talking Stick?

https://bbs.elsewhere.cafe/t/the-talking-stick/

PS I guess I still donā€™t know how to link threadsā€¦

11 Likes

Sup fellow mutant @noahdjango . Nice to see the ATL representinā€™.

7 Likes

Thanx for having me

19 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ancient History

Bonjour le monde. My confirmation finally showed up in my spam folder. Now, for the situation we were coming from:

Speaking for myself, I shanā€™t be going back. Given that the problems there started at the very top, and are very likely not to change anytime soon, I couldnā€™t be arsed to protest, nor will I bother to nuke my account (donā€™t recall anything I would be ashamed of) - just voted with my feet instead.

21 Likes

That might be a job for a mod, given how the kvetching is kinda embedded, what with quotes and whatnot. Anyway, done with that; ancient history.

5 Likes