A novel approach:

3 Likes

Election eve:

3 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

This is well done:

1 Like

Phil Hazell is an OzTwitter dementia advocate. A self-advocate.

He’s a sweetie, but his tweets are occasionally a little bit random or askew (unsurprisingly). But this one wasn’t:

3 Likes

Promising early results; major parties failing, Greens and leftish independents doing well.

EDIT:

The LNP appear to be toast. The ALP may get a majority in their own right, but a hung Parliament seems likely.

The Greens already had one lower house seat; they now have at least two, and may end up with three or four.

4 Likes
3 Likes

My seat appears to have flipped, for the first time ever. This is excellent news…and the Greens picking up more seats outside of Melbourne too chef’s kiss
And hopefully Frydenberg will get the arse as well. For every boot he gave Victoria while we spent months in lockdown…

3 Likes

Yeah arrogant fucker Tim Wilson seems to be ousted in Goldstein so for once I feel like my vote may have made a difference. And thank christ the try-hard Trumpies appear to be out federally.

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Drew Pavlou’s [1] concession speech on 6News last night:

[1] The one responsible for the Kim Jong Un impersonator stunt. Racist social media grifter candidate.

1 Like

Butler’s seat is still up for grabs, but it’s looking good for the Greens there.

2 Likes

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
4 Likes