Fuck Today, Reboot Edition

I think I made one of our devs cry during a code review. (Totally unintentional, I feel compelled to note). Fuck today.

7 Likes

16 Likes

Oh no. Hope heā€™s returned to you safe.

PS: the number on the second moby is readable, FYI.

5 Likes

Nah, the spirit of Fuck Today is everybodyā€™s gripes are relevant, no topping here.

Sucks about the phone, I just killed my Nexus 5 not too long ago.

8 Likes

no judgement here from me. i took this to be a ā€œjeebus, the world can be so HARSHā€ type of thread, so all complaints are on the table.

6 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that; itā€™s mine so Iā€™m free to say ā€˜mehā€™

7 Likes

WOOHOO

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

19 Likes

Nine days. Heā€™s lost a bit of weightā€¦ And he stumbled a couple of times, I hope thatā€™s just low blood sugar.

12 Likes

So the vet said he was very lucky; his tank was totally empty. From 4.5kg down to 3.8ā€¦

No injuries, and given the weight loss, it seems he was definitely trapped somewhere.

14 Likes

Iā€™m glad heā€™s back, and Iā€™m glad heā€™s not injured. Poor little sweetie.

11 Likes

My eldest sister has been battling ovarian cancer for several years and itā€™s now in its end stages. Itā€™s doubtful sheā€™ll last the weekend at this point. When she goes that will make the 3rd immediate family member Iā€™ve lost in the past six months.

23 Likes

Good god thatā€™s terrible. Iā€™m so sorry.

14 Likes

Appreciated. I also lost my mother to ovarian cancer in the 1990s so in many ways I feel like Iā€™m reliving that all over again.

15 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear this. You have my sympathies and my deepest condolences.

And fuck cancer.

15 Likes

Do not like!

11 Likes

I canā€™t do much more than mimic @mindysan33 here. My sympathies to you both - and fuck cancer.

11 Likes

Very sorry.

10 Likes

Iā€™m getting real tired of spending the first 20 minutes of every day cleaning up one dogā€™s poop that the other dog has peed all over. Iā€™m normally really cranky on weekday mornings even without that.

10 Likes

Could be worse. I was house / dog sitting a pair of dogs. At first, one of the pair limited himself to snatching up petrified poop during our walks. Later, once he apparently became more comfortable around me, he started spontaneously flopping over in attempts to roll around it. Of course, sometimes it was fairly solid and could find no purchase in the dogā€™s coat. To make up for this, he took to ducking under the other dog to be christened by the early morning pee.

This was my introduction to the fetish community.

16 Likes

Three times now in two days.

You know whatā€™s disgusting? Besides dog diarrhea, the smell of it permeating the house, and having to pick it up with paper towels?

Stepping on a vinyl plank and dog pee goes squirting out from around it.

13 Likes