Gun Control

Hrm. As the hosts point out themselves, that’s not “gun control”.

4 Likes
14 Likes

It’s fucking heartbreaking, is what this is. This isn’t how I want my son to feel about going to school.

Something will change in American gun culture, but not for another 20 years when the kid who wrote this, and his/her cohort begin to wrestle control of government away from their do-nothing elders.

13 Likes

When your organization is too corrupt for Ollie?

12 Likes

I realize that his convictions were overturned by the appellate court, but in my opinion, he’s still a fucking traitor. His congressional testimony should never have been immunized. This is the way I prefer to remember him:

13 Likes

He should be at Guantanamo with everybody else who “can’t be tried but is too dangerous to release.”

10 Likes
14 Likes

Well Trump did say the country was full. Maybe these mass shootings will free-up some extra space?

7 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

Yet another one for the Wayne list (I think DeWayne counts):

3 Likes
4 Likes

Two more mass shootings.

I’m out of words.

9 Likes
12 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with us/U.S.?

7 Likes

An entire industry (the small arms industry) is leveraging the idea of a musket militia to sell dangerous equipment with no regulations except what they write for themselves.

10 Likes

A country full of white people whose ancestors murdered, enslaved, and otherwise exploited their way onto third base don’t like getting told they didn’t hit a triple.

11 Likes

Dumbshits and arms dealers, what could go wrong?

4 Likes

I composed this today. If you have any improvements, feel free to make them.
♫HEY, HEY, MOSCOW MITCH/YOU EVIL GREEDY SONUVABITCH/HOW MUCH $$$ DID YOU GET TODAY/FROM THE EN-ARE-AY?!/HEY, HEY, MOSCOW MITCH/YOU EVIL GREEDY SONUVABITCH!♫

10 Likes