Is Restricting the Internet the Solution to Terrorism?

Where did I say she’s representative of the English as a whole? Who she’s typical of is the kind who fucked up half the world with their blase colonialism; the historical bad guys as far as my ancestors, the Scottish and Irish were concerned.

Founded my nation in blood-soaked hubris. Hey, this place is uninhabited. Oh, the natives? They’re just fauna.

And yeah, of course it’s totally okay to say that Trump represents everything loathsome about the US. What could be wrong with that?

ETA: Before you go to lecture someone, particularly around here where the bar is fairly high, it pays to ensure they’ve actually said what you think they’ve said. That way you don’t risk looking​ too overly keen to claim your ‘gee I sure told them’ kudos.

4 Likes

This is entirely on point, and another argument against the premise of this topic.

If you want any of the posts moved to a new thread, just let us know.

1 Like

Edit - I am sorry if this post was offensive. I was upset at the conflation earlier of Theresa May with “The English”.

I’ll take a few days off.

How have you not noticed I use British English? I’m an Aussie. With English heritage along with the Scottish and Irish.

And yeah, the English very literally classified the indigenous peeps here as fauna. Fuck that noise.

Anyway, I’m not buying a jot of your remonstrations. There’s no logical parsing of my statement that sees me dissing all the Poms (who BTW I’m actually rather fond of overall); you have to knee-jerk. As if there are trolls here. So, please accept my remonstrations.

1 Like

Hi, moderator chiming in here. I closing this thread temporarily to put it under review.

7 Likes