Molesters Being Outed

4 Likes

I assume the production will be a complete shit show. I still want the movie made.

5 Likes

Something something Jesus?

5 Likes

Roy Moore, Child Fucker.

Roy “I only dated [them] with their mother’s permission” Moore

Roy “Removed twice from Alabama Supreme Court” Moore

Statutory rape: It’s OK, When You’re a Republican. God forfend we elect a child killer Democrat.

EDIT:
Fuck Roy, right in the ear. Christ, what an asshole

3 Likes

Reason number 10,000 I don’t miss Alabama

5 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Appropriate justice for sexual offenders

Can we keep the boiled peanuts though? Boiled peanuts never hurt anybody who wasn’t allergic.

5 Likes

I hear that part. I’m not worried my money will be wasted. I have more for him as it comes along, even if it’s a production shit show.

He’s making the right people nervous, and they’re not concerned with the production values.

1 Like

it’s been an interesting week on Reddit. I got one of those arguments made to me “it’s you peoples fault, it’s the victims fault for not stopping him”.

I save my snarkiest responses for those: “kiss my butterfinger”

1 Like
4 Likes
11 Likes

Day after day, accusation after accusation, it’s becoming harder to defend “not all men”. The evidence is piling up.

9 Likes

tos-mad-spock

12 Likes

That was how I felt.

1 Like

Let’s not forget that some men are victims too

8 Likes

I was disappointed, but not hugely surprised.

George has been a bit sketchy at times online, and those moments made it clear that he hadn’t been entirely keeping up with modern attitudes on gender etc. Nothing extreme, just things that appeared a bit tone-deaf.

3 Likes

And can we keep this story alive?

9 Likes

Thread:

8 Likes

Good Weinstein coverage in the first ten minutes of this:

3 Likes

I LOVE Unicorn Riot. If you have not listened to the taped recordings they made of the Nazi organizers of the Charlottesville rally, it is absolutely insanely perfect journalism.

4 Likes