No Iftar for Trump

Sad my prediction of 6 months was not correct. :cry:

6 Likes

Technically, it hasn’t been a whole 6 months yet; you’ve still got a wee bit of time.

That said, I just know that this shitshow cannot go on for an entire four years.

3 Likes

Ah true! Agreed. Not sustainable.

4 Likes

He probably cancelled it when he discovered that he couldn’t get a taco bowl filled with bacon.

7 Likes

This is bad…well…but…let’s make him watch “Ishtar”…uh, maybe?
Because it’s SOOOO DREADFUL A MOVIE.

(runs from room on the wings of falcons)

5 Likes

And isn’t this “hospitality industry” stuff the part of the job he’s supposed to be good at?

10 Likes

Maybe it’s easier to squeeze favours out of people down at Merde-a-Lago.

And I hear they have the best chocolate cake there. Oh, it’s yuge!

5 Likes

??? right? Guess as long as you book your wedding at Mar-A-Lago you can get the State Dinner treatment.

2 Likes

It ain’t gonna stop unless y’all make it stop.

Team Trump appears odds-on to win the intra-GOP civil war, and the shitshow continues whichever faction wins.

4 Likes

I never wanted it to start.

4 Likes

Your average American has as good a chance of stopping Trump as your average Syrian has of stopping Isis.

10 Likes

And yet thousands of Syrians are trying.

If non-fascist America acts collectively, you’ve got the Trumpeters outnumbered three to one. If the US doesn’t sort its own shit out, eventually a lot of young people from the PLA and Armée de terre are going to get killed doing it for you.

1 Like

Thank you, Captain fuckin’ Obvious.

No offense Wander, but your perpetual gloom and doom, “y’all are completely fucked!” predictions all day everyday ARE NOT HELPING.

Not even if you are correct.

Seriously, though.

11 Likes

Y’all gotta move to Canada. Our leader looks good in his undies.

6 Likes

Let me guess, it’s a lily white dude?

3 Likes

Why on earth would you assume… oh, yeah, it totally is.

6 Likes

Hmm. I was thinking it was this guy:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Usher_Cannes_2016_retusche.jpg

2 Likes

Funny how the extremely well qualified and experienced woman that held the previous position that he sacked wasn’t either of these things, isn’t it?

I was reading that the firing of the chief usher is largely unprecedented.

I guess he’s just draining the swamp. /s

6 Likes