Not Feminism 101

But that name, though…

4 Likes

Less so than performing analingus on a rodent.

3 Likes

Context is everything.

6 Likes

Obligs:

7 Likes

Don’t diss our national delicacies, and we won’t diss your national sports.

6 Likes

Never heard of it.

6 Likes

Or, in a religious context, a fish.

9 Likes

Just Goog…

No, forget I said anything.

5 Likes

It’s where you throw a bag of corn through a hole in a board. IME it’s an Ohio / Indiana / Illinois game mostly.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Even though most people these days think the restriction is about eating meat, the dietary restriction wasn’t about mammals & birds versus fish, but about land versus water.

What? Meat now means meat. *Matiz meant any food. so what’s with the vs. fish?

2 Likes

Already forgotten.

Some things are better left unknown.

Oh, I know what a bean bag toss is. Again, calling it ‘cornhole’ is some old other “White Nonsense.”

O_o

10 Likes

Not sure where else to post this:

9 Likes
3 Likes

First they came for…

8 Likes

South Korea appears to be a rather messed-up place. Plenty of good folks fighting back, though.

Thread for more:

12 Likes

Well, that’s depressing.

7 Likes

It’s depressing how unsurprising it is

3 Likes
10 Likes

Once again, someone makes a boneheaded decision based on outdated sizing data.

The Mary Sue wants to make this about inclusiveness, and I agree that’s the fallout, but even if you’re a heartless number-cruncher who absolutely only cares about how much merch you can move, this makes no sense. I’ve taken a size 10 shoe since I was 10 years old, and I can’t remember the last time I wandered into a bricks-and-mortar shop to buy shoes, because they are always out of my size. It’s far less painful – literally and figuratively – to order on-line and be prepared to return if the pair doesn’t fit.

The problem is, people like me barely show up on the radar, because we have been taught not to buy shoes until we absolutely need to. So it’s a cycle.

Geez, Vans, you could have made a lot of money off of this, and instead you have a PR shitstorm.

10 Likes