Our ex-so-called president

Yup, I agree. I’ve had friends right around the world splitting their sides laughing at this one. I tell them that this is the best line I’ve heard in a while… and it is.

And, as one good turn deserves another…

10 Likes

the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

13 Likes

He must miss his mom a lot.

11 Likes

Sounds like a little positive affirmation makes nap time easier.

6 Likes

And everyone says MFAs don’t lead to salary jobs…

4 Likes

9 Likes

That brings new definition to the term “tales of the fantastic”.

1 Like

Now I understand his hair.

6 Likes

Tales from the Crypt, I think. Very scary!

3 Likes

If you asked a five-year-old what the President does all day …

2 Likes

I’m crazy about her hair!!! That’s genius level. I feel like this looks like a cartoon character. Is anyone reading my mind? What cartoon character does she look like?

6 Likes

9 Likes

I thought it might be one of the Whos in The Grinch Who Stole Christmas but my Google Fu is not strong today.

4 Likes

Didn’t the female Martian in Mars Attacks! have that hairdo?

6 Likes

“Yet on Wednesday, in the hours after President’s Trump’s threat to unleash “fire and fury” on North Korea if it continued to menace the United States, global investors sold the dollar.”

Aw, swell. Last night I drove home from work with the radio telling me how Trump spent his day rattling his toy sword at North Korea. And this morning, I’m going to drive to work knowing full well that I’ll be poorer by quitting time.

6 Likes

Then you’ll love this:

5 Likes

Thanks, Haystack. Maybe I’ll get lucky and die on the job

4 Likes

I didn’t even register the possibility that that was a real photo…I just assumed it was 'shopped to make a “like mother like son” joke.

I’m pretty sure this is how he thinks he looks:

8 Likes

With your boss reminding you: “You’re lucky just to have a job to die on.”

2 Likes

Since it’s been doing the rounds a lot lately:

7 Likes