Our ex-so-called president

3 Likes

So Trump knew there were people armed in the crowd, and the only reason he didn’t walk to the Capitol is that he expected the secret service to drive him there, and he attacked the driver who wouldn’t go there.

3 Likes

I surely can’t be the only one reading that as “take the weapons away, they can have them back to go to the capital after I rile them up”…

Edit: no, even worse. Wanted to take the metal detectors away and ignore the (already illegal) weapons entirely. wow.

7 Likes

He did always claim he was tough on china.

9 Likes

I hope it was from the Nancy Reagan collection.

4 Likes

They really should have let him. He might have:

• Incriminated himself, again
  • Had a heart attack
  • Been trampled
  • Engaged Pence in a mano-a-mano death match.
4 Likes
2 Likes

We really don’t need that kind of shit to encourage others to do the same.

I realize, yeah, it feels like it’s time that the Dems/Progressives started to do some throat-punching. This whole situation is so visceral. But aren’t we fucking trying as a species to get beyond that type of behavior?

Plus, the sight of them possibly shirtless wouldn’t be pretty.

I just thought of what folks were sayin’ when Truman alla the sudden got into the White House, and some writer put in his journal somethin’ about the experiment of democracy and how great it would be if it worked out w/him bein’ President.

7 Likes

Will this change the minds of the agents who support him as a…whatever ever he is?

2 Likes

The main thing Fox/etc is harping on right now is a supposed source “close to the secret service” that claims the people who allegedly told the story of that attack are prepared to testify under oath that it didn’t happen.

Of course there are three problems with that. 1) those people already testified, 2) they didn’t initially contradict the story, and 3) the “they’re not here to hurt me” thing is FAR more damaging, so it’s a bit telling that they’re focusing on an inconsequential story that’s obviously hearsay.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I can definitively say no. I am 100% sure that the secret service still adores Trump and wishes he were president.

4 Likes

This seems to back you up:

2 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Fuck that’s disturbing.

1 Like
2 Likes