Our ex-so-called president

3 Likes

Trump, apparently, is like the Energizer bunny. He keeps going, even though holy hell come on make the madness stop…

4 Likes

It’s pride what drives him and his ilk. They simply can’t lose face. It’s toxic masculinity - gawd forbid they should admit they’re human with foibles and weaknesses.

I’m still for low-dosing them all with LSD…

You know, that could be the most painful punishment: if he became truly aware of how awful a human being he is, it could be more cruel than any physical incarceration.

(I still want the physical incarceration too.)

3 Likes

Oh yeah…an’ put him in a sensory deprivation tank.

And maybe dose these people in a supervised environment…but it would have to be disguised as some kind of awareness-raising lecture…well, raising GOP awareness re LSD? I mean…how illegal can that be? :smiley:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Georgia prosecutors investigating whether former President Donald Trump meddled in the state’s 2020 election said on Tuesday that 16 Republicans who participated in a fake electors scheme are the targets of their investigation.

Yet 11 of the 16 electors allege prosecutors told them they were witnesses — not the subjects — of the investigation, and had agreed to give voluntary interviews to investigators, according to a motion they filed on Tuesday.

The electors said they were told for the first time on June 28 that they were considered targets, not witnesses, because of “new evidence” that came to light, per the motion.

6 Likes

These Republicans are like toxic babes in the woods.

3 Likes

glowing with putrescence, never to be picked up and thrown to safety in the briar patch…

Sigh. That’s exactly what they’ll get.

1 Like

He has repeatedly claimed that DT won in 2020 and that Biden stole the election.

2 Likes
5 Likes

“No, Mr. Trump - we expect you to die.” - paraphrased from Auric Goldfinger.

6 Likes

“And your little lap-dogs too!” - Wicked Witch of the West, paraphrased

5 Likes

Oh, I fully expect him to have a fatal apoplectic incident from which they couldn’t bring him back w/out risking brain damage.

4 Likes

Is that a tweet? I thought he was banned from the platform.

4 Likes

It’s probably over on his wannabe-twitter, “Truth” Social.

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I find the “most persecuted” claim particularly interesting. I can’t find any immediate references since the search results are overpopulated with his most recent statements, but I seem to recall him making similar claims either during his presidency, or at least during the 2020 campaign, making his claim of it being a recent realization even more dubious.

4 Likes