Our ex-so-called president

Why couldn’t they have been like the German generals?

9 Likes

The ignorance in this country is truly astonishing. No wonder he lives in Florida.

4 Likes

It seems to me that the issue isn’t that he didn’t know how the Third Reich worked but that he wanted to follow that model at all.

10 Likes

8 Likes

I’m still getting spam on FB from folks like Paul LaCamera; I just got a spam comment from him, very flowery and romantic.

And I can’t report them as impersonating a celebrity, because the real Gen. LaCamera doesn’t have a FB account or page.

1 Like
4 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

“They even broke into my safe.”

So, in other words, it was covered by the warrant but he refused to open it for them.

8 Likes
7 Likes

It’s the tire industry!

From the latest Levin Report:
“It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by the Radial Left Democrats…” (italics mine)

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bh2c4e.14e6/5a52a755

6 Likes

To be fair, “radial left” makes a hell of a lot more sense than “radical left” these days.

5 Likes

As for POTUSes having not-so-great idols…

Harry S. Truman thought Andrew Jackson was the shit! Or the manure (Bess had to work hard to get him to use the latter noun), rather.

4 Likes

'Bout damn time those radials started pulling their weight. /s

6 Likes

Left, radial. Right, sitting on a pile of shit, laying maggots and causing disease.

4 Likes

You win all the toobz of the internetz, compleat w/kittehs!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Warning, FOX “news” link. But interesting even without clicking through…

4 Likes

It’s not all about him; some of the headlines of other stories to read look pretty good.

Levin Report: Trump’s Week Has Gone From Bad to “Sir, Please, We Just Had the Ketchup Removed From These Walls!”
https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bh2leg.10es/2e6ff184

2 Likes

Trump ally Rep. Scott Perry says the FBI seized his cell phone one day after Mar-a-Lago raid

So whose cell phone? “His cell phone” could refer to Trump or Perry.

Fox should get some people who know how to write good.

2 Likes