Our ex-so-called president

4 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

But you don’t get it. He’s SAVING AMERICA.

5 Likes

Saving it right to his creditors’ banks.

5 Likes
7 Likes

7 Likes

Can’t we just sue in the states to keep him off the ballot and not count the write-ins? There’s literally a law or something about insurrectioning.

6 Likes

Considering how much support the NYPost has given to Trump, it’s interesting so see them suddenly go all The Onion on this.

10 Likes

Sadly, the Constitution didn’t include anything about it in the qualifications for the Presidency.

You’d think it’d make sense, though, as an extra speedbump against anyone with the bright idea to take power by force.

6 Likes

No more backing a losing horse’s ass, I guess (my apologies to all the equinophiliacs out there).

3 Likes

“When the virus hit our shores, I took decisive action and saved lives and the U.S. economy.”

Ah, I see he’s playing to the “just woke up from a coma yesterday” crowd.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I told ya’ll that the Rump was Hindenberg, not Hitler. DeSantis isn’t Hitler, he’s just a little too viciously bland and probably has a handler to keep him away from the benzos. So longer lived. Worse for us, if he wins. Good opponent to run against though, Ds will need a consistently competent game against him, but a win will keep the gains going downticket against the prigs and the bigots and the moneyed ratfuckers locally.

4 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes

I actually snorted.

4 Likes

Did you see the WashPo article on it? They threw so much shade. It was hilarious.

Here’s the head and subhead:

Trump, who as president fomented an insurrection, says he is running again

The twice-impeached former president has been eager to declare his candidacy, hoping to get ahead of likely rivals and potential criminal charges

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/15/trump-2024-announcement-running-president/

8 Likes

https://www.salon.com/2022/11/18/like-a-little-elementary-school-child-dumped-by-spiritual-adviser-as-evangelicals-turn/

No word from the devil-sperm woman.

Then there’s these monsters…they remind me of the Metalunans from “This Island Earth”.

3 Likes
7 Likes