Our ex-so-called president

5 Likes
2 Likes

Though this coulda gone on the Nazification of America thread…

1 Like

WANDA SYKES :heart_eyes: gotta start watching TDS again

3 Likes

I hate to tell ya, but she hosted only for the past week. They’re doing guest hosts on a week-by-week basis, for now.

1 Like
3 Likes

The crux of the lawsuit: Trump was fine with the interviews he gave Woodward for his book, but is now claiming copyright violation because Woodward has published the audio versions of the interviews he conducted with Trump as a separate audiobook, “The Trump Tapes.”

The complaint spins this as a greedy money grab after Woodward’s 2021 book about Trump, “Rage,” didn’t sell as well as his earlier book about Trump. You can almost picture Trump himself telling lawyer Robert Garson to include some of these lines. I mean, not the “exploit, usurp, and capitalize.” That’s from a lawyer but calling Rage a “complete and total failure,” sounds very Trumpian.

In publishing Rage, Woodward clearly hoped to replicate the success of Fear, but he failed to do so. Faced with the reality that Rage was a complete and total failure, Woodward decided to exploit, usurp, and capitalize upon President Trump’s voice by releasing the Interview Sound Recordings of their interviews with President Trump in the form of an audiobook

Classic… it can’t just be that the audio was published to make money off of it, it has to be because something else was a “failure”. As if external motives have any bearing on a copyright lawsuit.

5 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Desperate to win back the Trump supporters, Fox News and the Fox Business Network turned at least a dozen times to a pro-Trump attorney named Sidney Powell who, when pressed for evidence, forwarded a memo entitled “Election Fraud Info” to Fox anchor Maria Bartiromo.

The author of the memo in which Powell and Bartiromo put so much stock offered detailed and utterly false claims of how Dominion Voting Systems helped rig the election for Biden. She also shared a bit about herself, writing that she gains insights from experiencing something “like time-travel in a semi-conscious state.”

Powell’s source also volunteered that the wind tells her that she’s a ghost, though she doesn’t believe it.

The woman, who is not named in the legal brief, wrote that she knew the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had been killed during a week-long human hunting expedition at an elite social club.

“Who am I? And how do I know all of this?.. I’ve had the strangest dreams since I was a little girl,” the woman wrote in the email shared by Powell with Bartiromo and Dobbs. “I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live.”

This all appeared in the same memo that claimed Dominion’s software flipped votes from Trump to Biden, and tied the election company to a conspiracy involving Democrats Nancy Pelosi, then the House speaker, and Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

6 Likes

I was internally decapitated

Well, yeah, clearly, any brain she had was utterly severed and disconnected from reality.

4 Likes

Only a brainstem left. The alien gladiator beast now uses her body to book its next fights.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The more schisms the better.

3 Likes

The M&Ms bit I found to be hilarious.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Smoking gun here.

7 Likes
5 Likes

What does the D stand for?

2 Likes