2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Concise and informational.

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Delaware Superior Court Judge Eric Davis on Wednesday sanctioned Fox News and its parent company, Fox Corp., for withholding evidence in the Dominion defamation suit and said he’s considering further investigation and censure.

One of Grossberg’s attorneys, Parisis G. Filippatos, said that lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems played recordings Fox News producer Abby Grossberg made during 2020, which were not handed over to Dominion’s lawyers during discovery.

These recordings — the ones not handed over to Dominion — add even more ammo to Dominion’s already ample stockpile. They’re pre-interview recordings, ones in which Rudy Giuliani admits he doesn’t have any evidence backing his Dominion claims (Giuliani is also being sued by Dominion). Nor does he have any evidence linking Nancy Pelosi to Dominion.

A second recording features a Trump campaign official telling a Fox producer “there weren’t any physical issues with [voting] machines” inspected in Georgia by election officials following Trump’s false claims of widespread voter fraud and other bogus conspiracy theories.

The judge isn’t happy. The sanctions (for now) include an opportunity for Dominion to engage in a second round of depositions at Fox’s expense. The special master overseeing the discovery process that Fox apparently circumvented now has a new task: to see if there are any other discovery violations and recommend additional sanctions if more misconduct is revealed.

9 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

I’m so here for the E. Jean trial. I hope she nails his ass to the wall.

5 Likes

I wonder, though: Did the store have security cameras back then, or some sort of privacy-invading monitoring of the dressing rooms?

2 Likes

Since she didn’t report it at the time, there would be a good chance the tape was overwritten because back then it would have been a physical tape.

3 Likes

Robert Smigel as Trump in 2006.
Nothing has changed.

4 Likes

I was a consumer of “celebrity news” back in the late 1970s to the mid-1980s, and I was never interested in him. I didn’t think he was handsome at all; more like a male socialite, and those didn’t interest me at all.

I think, too, that not living in NYC had something to do with my disinterest. It was fashionable back then, it seemed, to have a love-hate relationship with the Big Apple, especially if one lived in Detroit.

3 Likes

Hilarious and horrible at the same time.

I swear Clutch Cargo terrified me as a kid.

4 Likes
4 Likes

On the West Coast reading the NYT is a backhanded way of expressing our contempt for Los Angeles

4 Likes
5 Likes