Our ex-so-called president

8 Likes

http://ir.net/news/politics/126409/report-12-year-old-trump-rape-victim-maria-alive-talking/

6 Likes

My like signifies: Good, the noose is tightening.

The measure of our country: children can be raped like that, fear for their lives, and then have to come out of hiding decades later to corroborate each other, because otherwise no one believes them.

14 Likes

Unfortunately the article is from July and no new updates on that website.

6 Likes

I keep hoping this will be the thing that sets some last stragler agaist him. But I’m sure I’m wrong.

7 Likes

He attacked a Gold Star family during his campaign. His voters know no shame.

11 Likes

More, they don’t care.

Being totally serious, I think I am finally starting to understand the mindset of many Germans under Hitler. They’re not coming for me - why worry? At least they’re stopping that Jew/woman/whatever from taking my job.

11 Likes

Sigh…why are you disrespeting the flag and our veterans?

Now excuse me while I go fly the Confederate flag.

8 Likes
3 Likes

He has all the best words

13 Likes

He showed self-restraint.

He was going to say, “You think your son was great? I just closed a golf-resort deal with the Sultan of Brunei!”

7 Likes

A meeting of thieves?

3 Likes

I haven’t watched the commentary, just the clips of the speeches at the beginning (I’m not much for the opinion parts of these news shows). But, wow. Darn it, how can Trump make Bush Jr. look like an intellectual?

…of course, that just means Trump’s base can just ignore what he said as being “ivory-tower elitism” or some such…

6 Likes

I love this screen-capture. Barrack looks a tad jelly, and G-Dub looks like he’s just found his mommy, Laura is just there (nice how some things never change), and Michelle looks as caring and warm as ever.

I miss her the most.

11 Likes

The Weather Channel is making… quite a statement about the situation in Puerto Rico on their front page.

com-still

16 Likes

For good reason.

6 Likes

No doubt. I am rather impressed at the lengths they went to, making every “story headline” on the site tie into the same sentence.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Well, it’s a little tamer this morning.

It’s been a busy morning.

3 Likes