Our Felonious Ex-President

9 Likes

No, we don’t want him at home. We need a break. Sorry.

11 Likes

It’s true. I feel safer when he isn’t here.

10 Likes

By his definitions and standards, he’d probably be right. Oddly enough, civilization seems to continue to trundle along, and the US continues to exist without my participation and despite Mr Trump. So far, anyway.

7 Likes

Oh this is lovely!

I should probably stop reading the WaPo.

[Edit: why did the link not expand?]

2 Likes

WE’RE SORRRY!!! Please…don’t hold it against us! But we don’t want him here, either.

3 Likes

I don’t want to threaten you or anything, but… if you don’t watch out, we’re going to send King Philippe to the US for a state visit! Along with quite possibly the cutest heir apparent on the planet, Princess Elisabeth!

9 Likes

No, let me come over and see them! I’ve not been to the Continent since 1983! And I landed in Belgium, but went off to Hilversum in the nearby Netherlands.

3 Likes

It’s pretty easy to meet them, their Highnesses often wander around with pretty minimal security. We all met Queen Mathilda and Princess Elisabeth at the opening of a language school in Bruges that RatGirl the Elder is going to.

6 Likes

I have lots of admiration for Belgium, due to Albert I.

3 Likes

Si les cerveaux étaient faits de la dynamite, il ne pourrait pas se moucher.

6 Likes

They’ll have trouble explaining it to him. Perhaps they’ll tell him it celebrates the opening of a big hotel.

7 Likes

With a staff for the tumbrills and an official residency of one? Hey, whatever floats their boat; it’s their country I’m sure. Robbespierre was for the common man, too.

1 Like

Whelp, it’s officially the G19 now.

Do you think his plan is to demote us as a nation. Maybe he’s being all cool with Russia because they’re a second world power, and Trump wants that for us instead of the First World thing we’ve been up to the last 80 years or so.

3 Likes

Australian journalist sums everything up in 2 minutes:

14 Likes

Trump’s official response:

So waphat? Should Donald care about the unimoortant G20 or 19 or whatever? I’m offically announcing todya the formation of the “24K.” The greatest collection of nations the world has ever seen. Good work Donald!!

All of These countries are winners, and I should know, right? I mean, I know that kind of stuff. That’s what I do. Be prepared for a new future of. global. winning.

Let me say that again — Winning. That’s imoortant.

4 Likes

Al Jazeera reports that Trump has released the following incredibly parody-able video. Turn the sound up so everyone can hear the bombastic music.

3 Likes

Make America Great Again! Sung by the all white choir. Featuring, Ivanka Trump (also appearing, Melania)

Wow, just surreal.

9 Likes

Surreal - yes. Horrifying - yes. I can’t help but think of Tomorrow Belongs To Me from Cabaret:

8 Likes

I can’t get the media to play. Not sure if it’s my company blocking the source or if the original is gone now.

1 Like