Uh huh. And ducks can’t fly.

4 Likes

Fuck. Worse than pardoning Sherrif Asshole:

7 Likes

Reading this physically fucking hurts.

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/aprilaser/status/1016530432530309120

5 Likes

Everything I read about that guy (especially the fact that he’s about 12 years old) makes me want to scream.

3 Likes

Definitely went to a lot of trouble to earn the “all possible responses” title.

7 Likes

Migraine warning for the sticky header.

Fabulous post. As a whitey with ancestors here from way back, it’s nice to know my feeling that it was a LOT easier for them are based in fact.

4 Likes

What sticky header?

There’s nothing flashing or moving when I pull up the link.

3 Likes

It is not at all necessarily racist, bigoted, or xenophobic to want to consider different policies which would regulate how many people should be allowed to come to the U.S. each year, and to debate what should disqualify applicants from a visa.

It’s inherently xenophobic to have these restrictions.

1 Like

The one at the top.

<div-class="metabar u-clearfix … u-fixed … "16>

I never thought I’d write this, but that lawyer was super funny.

Z. THERE IS NO LINE

4 Likes

You know, going beyond denaturalization, if I were an evil white supremacist, one strategy would be to force non-white people to prove they were born rather than delivered by c-section, to strip non-white people of citizenship, but using prosecutorial discretion to avoid similar attacks on white people. Of course it would force a backlash, but if people have to update the 14th Amendment with a new amendment to stop these shenanigans, then white supremacists could push changes to end strict scrutiny, or end birthright citizenship, or maybe anti-abortion groups could introduce prenatal citizenship…

This very BBS has the same thing.

And all Web sites which scroll will have the same effect. If not against a fixed header, then the title bar, and if not that, the top of the screen.

2 Likes

Farther from the middle of the screen, and without as much visual trouble in my experience. I know it’s widespread. Which is why it’d be so helpful to have a user style change postition: sticky and fixed to static ! important, instead of avoid a few websites which use it.

“Farther from the middle of the screen”? It’s a header. The thing is like 30 pixels high.

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1016688260691709952

10 Likes

Fucking hell.

Say goodbye to any semblance of justice, Americans.

6 Likes

I don’t see that one standing.

I fucking hope.

5 Likes
9 Likes