Our Felonious Ex-President

9 Likes

He’s right. He gets the biggest crowds.

6 Likes
7 Likes

I was bitten by a rabbit (in its hutch) myself when I was a kid. Despite the cutesy reputation, they can be nasty things.

Still stuck on woodchucks trying to eat a car. I told a friend about it this afternoon and she says it’s a made-up distraction for the crap going down in in the UK and with the Mueller probe.

7 Likes
9 Likes

If Trump is a serial liar, why call them “false claims,” not lies? Click here for our detailed explanation. The short answer is that we can’t be sure that each and every one was intentional. In some cases, he may have been confused or ignorant. What we know, objectively, is that he was not telling the truth.

7 Likes

IMO, false claims made in support of a program based on lies is a lie, regardless if the liar knows it or not.

6 Likes

Surprise! Trump’s amazing advice to Theresa May was… sue the EU!

I guess when you have small hands you have to punch with lawsuits.

4 Likes

And he has such a stellar record with regard to lawsuits, too.

7 Likes

Trump is the only person in the world who could make Theresa May look good.

9 Likes

I saw pics of him putting his gross little hands on May, and I was like “C’mon don’t make me feel solidarity with her.”

Bridge too far.

8 Likes

“Clearly, he lied. Now if he is an unconscious liar, and doesn’t realize when he’s lying, then we’re really in trouble. Because, absolutely, it was a lie.”

As the audience began to murmur and laugh, Sen. John Edwards (N.C.) was caught on camera trying unsuccessfully to stifle a chuckle. Sharpton was just getting warmed up.

“They said they knew the weapons were there. . . . So I hope he knew he was lying, because if he didn’t, and just went in some kind of crazy, psychological breakdown, then we are really in trouble. Clearly, you know, I’m a minister. Why do people lie? Because they’re liars. He lied in Florida; he’s lied several times. I believe he lied in Iraq,” he concluded, to heavy applause.

Sharpton Says Bush Lied, Hopes President Knew It

5 Likes
7 Likes

Of course the espionage act is draconian, and is often used against whistleblowers and other dissidents.

5 Likes

Indictment and affadavit here:

I can’t type them out, but pages 5, 6, and 11 are doozies.

2 Likes

What the fuck?

7 Likes

“This kind of effort should be a mutual one,” Putin said. “Then we would expect that the Americans would reciprocate and they would question officials including the officers of law enforcement and intelligence service of the United States whom we believe are — who have something to do with illegal actions on the territory of Russia, and we have to request the presence of our law enforcement.”

:open_mouth:

Oh, you mean like US spies in Russia? We’ll just give them up and let Putin’s official interrogators at them? Gee, I think my dad would not have approved, seeing as he was in the CIA back during the cold war.

That piss-burnt pizzle is really determined to screw the US.

10 Likes

What happened on the week of 2017-05-07, if I’m reading the x-axis correctly?

5 Likes

He got stuck in a loop just saying “the meatloaf” over and over for six hours.

9 Likes

If you’re off by a week, the week ending April 30, he gave a Holocaust Memorial speech, a Foreign Policy speech, and his 100 days in office speech (when he skipped the WHCD).

He probably packs fewer lies per word when giving lots of speeches than when he tweets and is restricted to 280 characters.

9 Likes