Our Felonious Ex-President

7 Likes

Human rights ain’t gunna abuse themselves.

5 Likes

I don’t think the Manafort indictment fingers Trump or Pence:

1 Like
3 Likes

This was in evidence before, of course, but now that Ontario has Frod in office I’m noticing it even more: Trump (and Frod) really give zero shits about the rule of law. They really do figure they can do whatever the hell they want, whenever the hell they want. They take the phrase “in power” very literally.

I don’t have any American relatives, but I have a few who voted PC last provincial election. They are really not coming to terms with how this is not a conservative government in the historical sense. I don’t know how traditional conservative Republicans are faring on that front.

10 Likes

It’s not just a river.

7 Likes
6 Likes

I’ll give Michael Moore credit for one thing: he’s really good at picking titles for his films.

Fahrenheit 11/9. Really gets the point across.

6 Likes

His criticisms of Canada seem well-thought as well (I’d say “self-effacing” rather than “self-loathing”, but point taken).

I’d be happy if he moved here. He’s already got those relatives in Sarnia :grinning:

3 Likes

If France can do it, why not the U.S.?

8 Likes

That might explain some of the leaders, but what about their followers?

Madness of crowds, maybe.

6 Likes

Didn’t Le Bon invent the idea to give police a pretext to attack strikers and protesters?

1 Like

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-immigrant-children-detention-hhs-cuts-funds-programs-like-cancer-research-230259583.html

12 Likes

So not only is Mexico not paying for the stupid wall, but we’re actually taking money away from U.S. citizens to pay for the (illegal, violent, nasty) incarceration of Mexican citizens (and others).

Yeah, I’m getting sick of winning.

16 Likes

We’re all gonna pay, one way or another. And, not all of it will be in money.

13 Likes

The significant price will be in the blood of innocents, per usual with these scumbags.

12 Likes

Fuck this.

4 Likes

On a more upbeat note and not directly related to Trump… wow, this election season has created some interesting political ads…

6 Likes

Thanksgiving is going to be interesting.

5 Likes

And, well… probably any family gathering for a while. :smiley:

5 Likes