Our Felonious Ex-President

Okaaaay good to know our senior officials think government is useless. Why do these people want these jobs again?

9 Likes

So they can set policy.

9 Likes

Not surprising.

Starve-off the government and create a national emergency. A Republican dream!

6 Likes
6 Likes

Let 'em eat cheeseburgers?

11 Likes

Let 'em eat cold cheeseburgers.

FTFY

9 Likes

Which smells greasier, fast fude or the Donald?

2 Likes

I’ve always imagined trump having that old man smell, bad aftershave with somewhat fecal overtones.

3 Likes

Definitely someone who learned in his 20s that loyalty could be measured by farting and observing reactions.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Subtle. I like it.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Nancy Pelosi just disinvited Trump from the State of the Union.

15 Likes

Hmmm. I have no idea how he’ll react to that.

That is, I know his immediate reaction will be a temper tantrum, because that’s his reaction to everything he doesn’t like. But I don’t know what he’ll do as it pertains to his presidential duty to provide Congress with an update regarding the state of the union.

6 Likes

:thinking: That sounds like her way of pointing out that hellllooooo, this is having a real impact.

6 Likes

I have a really annoying figure to make, so instead I’m just spinning in my office chair cackling at this.

4 Likes

It sounds like her way of hitting him where it hurts the most, in his ego. Doing big Presidential speeches is what he lives for.

8 Likes

but . . . but . . . it’s Hilary’s fault!!!

2 Likes

Given Republican rhetoric about using the shutdown to permanently restructure the federal government, and/or using it to dissolve those sections they don’t like, “rule or ruin” seems a fair description.

6 Likes
4 Likes