Our Felonious Ex-President

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I can’t find it if it has.

11 Likes

That’s an excellent synopsis!

8 Likes

Right up until it said to follow the likes of Louise Mensch and TrueFactsStated. Those two are known conspiracy theorist con artists.

Don’t know much about the others.

5 Likes
4 Likes

That is…odd.

1 Like

Huh, I didn’t recognize any of the names (bellingcat rings a bell (so to speak), but I couldn’t give any description of why).

1 Like

An organisation of “independent” journalists who (a) recieve funding from the US government via the NED, and (b) tend to produce journalism that happens to align with the goals of the US State Department.

3 Likes

Of course, my first thought was:

Which, if they’re a group known to tend towards certain outside goals, could fit…

2 Likes

yo you’re supposed to bread them:

http://catbreading.org/

Speaking of football, did you know Trump’s impulsive, greedy nature also killed the USFL?

3 Likes

that’s American Handegg though

5 Likes
3 Likes

old man yells at cloud

10 Likes
6 Likes

So is this the report, or only the 1st report of an ongoing investigation?

2 Likes

I am not a lawyer of the constitutional or otherwise and do not follow case law anything like I follow other things. To me it seems damning enough that in a fever dream I could imagine the impeachment of both Rump and Also-Ran as part of a compromise of just inaugurating Pelosi and confirming a cabinet who pledge to not run for anything but local office in 2020.

I said fever dream. McConnell’s plan all along is to draw everything out as long as possible, prayin’ fer a KHEHNtucky 'Pahcalypse.

6 Likes

Xexntuky?

Migraine warning for the link. The New York Times doesn’t like Page Down, and likes to punch users who try it.

1 Like

Page-down is for peasants! Apparently. My new sMackeroo has none. The Option key is very badly placed as I’ve always been a word-arrower rather than a Home-Ender.

I guess I am a peasant then. I don’t have adamantium tendons, and my right hand hasn’t recovered from The Wheel.

I hate home and end and have a lot of trouble with a keyboard which uses those. But what do you mean word-arrower?

1 Like

I’m used to PC-linux ctrl-r/l-arrow as going word-by-word, rather than the same on a laptop which seems to default to home-end function-shifted. The standard Mac thing for word-by-word is a stretch for my hand so far. I know the Hive of Cupertino is all about Standard Thoughts so I’m trying to be a good acolyte. I wrote a whole paper on one of these things in 1987, when the rest of the computer lab was full of the lovely IBM PS/1 keyboards, like model aircraft-carriers blowing their clacky horns. Or some better metaphor.

It was a much better keyboard on the SE than on the //es of 1986.

1 Like