Our Felonious Ex-President

I’m reading “Too Much, Never Enough” right now, and I was going to pick it up from where I left off last night, when I heard this song on the local classical station:

4 Likes

EVEN BETTER!

3 Likes
2 Likes
10 Likes

So she’s got one more language than he does, also.

7 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Ohhhh, if she were here, Erma Bombeck would just level him. I miss her.

3 Likes

Hey…draft-dodging runs in the family! Here’s his paternal grandfather, who died in the flu epidemic of 1918.

3 Likes

The asshole’s trying to promote hydroxychloroquine conspiracy theories…

5 Likes
1 Like

More on this:

5 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Some will say that rose gardening to the tune of the apocalypse is yet another gesture that is at best oblivious and at worst passive-aggressively cruel. Others will say that it’s a canny move by a classy lady who embodies tenacity in her public life. They’re both wrong. Melania’s push to apply her Be Best magic to the Rose Garden is perfect. It’s the perfect empty, image-obsessed gesture from a person who is almost certainly not going to perform the actual physical labor of the task, meant to hark back to a bygone era that we now realize had a lot wrong with it.

one of those stories that’s readable through html source.

3 Likes

If he’d kept his damn mouth shut, the only thing that would matter about hydroxychloroquine was whether it was safe and effective. Now, the effectiveness of the drug is viewed through a political lens. Republicans hope that it works, and democrats hope that Trump’s wrong.

1 Like

Bolsonaro advocates for it too. So I’m sure it’s wrong.

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes