Our Felonious Ex-President

6 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes

Speaking to reporters, Mr Trump described the investigation as “Democratic stuff”.

“They failed with Mueller,” he said, referring to the justice department investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller that failed to establish the president had colluded with the Kremlin during his election campaign. “They failed with everything, they failed with Congress, they failed at every stage of the game.”

He added: “This is a continuation of the worst witch hunt in American history.”

5 Likes

Considering how many people have gone down based on solid evidence, I’d say it’s one of the only actually successful ones. Trump may not have the best words, but he gets the best witch hunts.

5 Likes

He’s no witch though. Has he passed the witch trials? Unlikely. If he did he cheated.

3 Likes

I think there’s a swimming pool in the WH.

1 Like

I hear he’s really good at identifying drawings of animals. If identifying an elephant = being smart, then identifying a duck could = weighing the same as a duck, right?

3 Likes
4 Likes

8 Likes

Speaking by telephone to morning show Fox and Friends on Wednesday, Mr Trump argued it was time for all schools nationwide to reopen.

He said: "If you look at children, children are almost - and I would almost say definitely - almost immune from this disease.

"So few, they’ve got stronger, hard to believe, I don’t know how you feel about it, but they’ve got much stronger immune systems than we do somehow for this.

“And they don’t have a problem, they just don’t have a problem.”

5 Likes

Could explain a few things…

3 Likes
8 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 7.41.28 PM

A nod to every right-wing conspiracy theory in America. Which always seem to be the same conspiracy theory underneath…

10 Likes

He went on…

"Take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment. No religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God.

“He’s against God, he’s against guns, he’s against energy, our kind of energy.”

8 Likes

For what it’s worth, he’s in the last refuge.

4 Likes

Attack and dethrone god, eh?

5 Likes

Would that it were true.

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes