Our Felonious Ex-President

Of course people can show up for different reasons, with different goals. But those who are armed and stormed the capitol, that looks like an overt act, levying war, + possibly felony murder.

4 Likes

Better late than never…

7 Likes
5 Likes

Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) is dropping her objection to the election. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Remember, she was APPOINTED, not elected.

6 Likes

And on her way out, thank goodness.

Cory Booker’s speech is impressive. Especially considering that he’s not reading it.

3 Likes

These Republicans disgust me. Now that the election is over and they no longer stand to benefit, now that their own lives have been threatened because of the hatred they were nurturing all this time, now all the sudden they are appalled at what is happening to our democracy, as if they just took their oaths to protect the Constitution this morning.

10 Likes

Karma is a merciless bitch.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t have been too sad to see a few of them gunned down today.

I do think the immediacy of the violence had an effect on them.

4 Likes

Oh yes, seeing WHITE people on those WHITE marble steps did it, I’m sure.

I’d prefer they get the virus, and let their bodies and medical care determine their fates.

4 Likes

Lindsay Graham just said that Biden and Harris were the legitimate POTUS and VPOTUS.

Does this mean that Hell is a good place to store Popsicles now?

6 Likes
2 Likes

Not only that, but before that he brought up (concurring with another Senator) with no waffling that the last attempt to do subvert things like this was responsible for Jim Crow, and that it “didn’t work out well” (or near those words, paraphrasing from memory). Was not expecting him to just toss that in.

4 Likes

Nah, I think it’s just that he’d had a few drinks and got honest.

4 Likes
5 Likes

4 deaths so far, but the circumstances are unclear.

4 Likes
6 Likes

four deaths, so far.

5 Likes
5 Likes

She’s about four years too late.

3 Likes
6 Likes