Our Felonious Ex-President

2 Likes

I guess this is good news.

It’s getting hard to tell.

2 Likes

Given that the republicans voted en masse for an utter loon, it is good news. The full vote count won’t be certified until 22 Oct.

https://electionresults.sos.ca.gov/returns/governor

Why exactly was Gray Davis recalled? Somethings to do with Enron?

4 Likes

Yes. Rich assholes broke the infrastructure so they used it to be even more assholish and recalled the Democrat. Something to do with keeping tax and racist immigration restrictions as well.

5 Likes
5 Likes

The shift offers a window into how the dynamics among some of the most active and extremist online forums have changed in the aftermath of Jan. 6, which has led to hundreds of arrests. Paranoia drives many conversations, and it appears to be inhibiting some extremists’ ability to organize on the open web.

“Now explain how we’re supposed to protest without the FBI busting down your door and you ending up in a DC jail with no court date. I was at the Capitol on J6,” one user wrote on TheDonald. “Any protest after J6 is primed to be a false flag. And you can’t talk about that ‘next level’ here either without the feds busting down your door.”

Some users on the extremist forums say they plan to attend, with several citing President Joe Biden’s new vaccine mandates as impetus. Other users believe the event is a trap set by federal agents, but are still suggesting their fellow message board users commit violence if they do plan to attend.

On least one forum user urged others to engage in violence if they were going to be arrested anyway.

5 Likes

The user in that first quote has said enough already to be investigated at least, surely?

5 Likes
3 Likes

Oh Goody.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Release the tiny squid!

3 Likes

sigh…

4 Likes

Discooooovery…… ho!

Surprised he’s not suing her in GB.

2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

“Twitter is addictive?” Good thing dump got an intervention.

5 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Even the Cyber Ninjas are part of the deep state!

4 Likes

Wasn’t that a syndicated Japanese kids’ action show from the 1990s?

Oh, I’m thinking of Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad, oops.

3 Likes