Our Felonious Ex-President

He sounds nice :grimacing:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

The pair is accused of helping an unauthorized person make copies of sensitive voting-machine hard drives and attend an annual software update. Information from the machines and secure passwords were later shared with election conspiracy theorists online. Shortly after the data was leaked, Peters appeared at an event put on by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of the leading promoters of the conspiracy theory that the 2020 election was rigged.

“Something didn’t seem right in our county from years ago to the 2020 election. And they wanted answers. And I said, ‘You know what? If there’s a there there, we’ll find it.’ And I’ve made that pledge to the citizens of Mesa County and all over Colorado,” said Peters during the 2021 event.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I wish I could listen to this only someone else’s voice doing the speaking.

Like, even Mel Gibson. Or Michael Caine!

3 Likes

It would never have happened. Right.

Trump is probably currently in negotiations with his pal Vlad to develop the first golf resort in Chernobyl.

2 Likes

It is heartening to see that it’s not always “like father, like son”.

3 Likes

I don’t think even the most melodious voice would make that windmill rant anything less than nails on a chalkboard to me. And good lord, that topic shift…

2 Likes

Morgan Freeman’s voice, even?

1 Like

“Thanks to your bullshit, we are now under siege.” That’s some fine lawyer language!

5 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

He’s not a kid, and he doesn’t rock - myfookingawd!

It’s not just mind-blowing - it’s outright stupid!!! In a different era, the CIA would be after KR so fast…but then again, in a different era, we didn’t have anyone as stupid as #45 in office.

4 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes
2 Likes

…of this fucking bullshit…

1 Like

Where is J. Edgar Hoover when he could really make himself useful :male_detective:

2 Likes

“Do not concede. It takes time for the army who is gathering for his back”, she wrote on 6 November. It is unclear if Mr Meadows responded.

Ms Thomas also appeared to push QAnon conspiracy theories and urged Mr Meadows to appoint Sidney Powell, a conspiracy theorist and lawyer, to head up Mr Trump’s legal team.

“Sounds like Sidney and her team are getting inundated with evidence of fraud,” Ms Thomas wrote. “Release the Kraken and save us from the left taking America down.”

3 Likes