Our Felonious Ex-President

“They even broke into my safe.”

So, in other words, it was covered by the warrant but he refused to open it for them.

8 Likes
7 Likes

It’s the tire industry!

From the latest Levin Report:
“It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by the Radial Left Democrats…” (italics mine)

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bh2c4e.14e6/5a52a755

6 Likes

To be fair, “radial left” makes a hell of a lot more sense than “radical left” these days.

5 Likes

As for POTUSes having not-so-great idols…

Harry S. Truman thought Andrew Jackson was the shit! Or the manure (Bess had to work hard to get him to use the latter noun), rather.

4 Likes

'Bout damn time those radials started pulling their weight. /s

6 Likes

Left, radial. Right, sitting on a pile of shit, laying maggots and causing disease.

4 Likes

You win all the toobz of the internetz, compleat w/kittehs!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Warning, FOX “news” link. But interesting even without clicking through…

4 Likes

It’s not all about him; some of the headlines of other stories to read look pretty good.

Levin Report: Trump’s Week Has Gone From Bad to “Sir, Please, We Just Had the Ketchup Removed From These Walls!”
https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bh2leg.10es/2e6ff184

2 Likes

Trump ally Rep. Scott Perry says the FBI seized his cell phone one day after Mar-a-Lago raid

So whose cell phone? “His cell phone” could refer to Trump or Perry.

Fox should get some people who know how to write good.

2 Likes

So, everyone should know that invoking the 5th is not, by itself, evidence of being guilty of something. Even Trump should know it, despite his long, long history of loudly proclaiming things like ‘The mob takes the fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?’

But, if you have to issue a rambling statement about witch hunts, fake news, and the entire world somehow being against you personally, just to justify your decision to invoke the 5th… you might just be guilty of something.

6 Likes

I always think of mobsters on the stand taking the Fifth.

1 Like
1 Like

But, don’t you dare call them ‘deplorables’…!

4 Likes

Victor McLaglan, who played the title role of “The Informer” (1935), directed by John Ford. I highly recommend it, if you’ve not viewed it in the past.

3 Likes

Levin Report: Donald Trump Spent the Day Making Himself Look Incredibly Guilty of Multiple Crimes

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bh2vhs.1fj4/ac87e3c5

6 Likes

Trump and his allies are baselessly floating the idea that federal agents could be guilty of “planting” incriminating evidence at his private resort. And the ex-president and several of his longtime advisers are trying to figure out if they have, in their terminology, a “mole” or a “rat” in Trump’s inner sanctum who is slipping his secrets to the feds.

Odd… if it’s all untrue, all “planted evidence”… then how would having someone leaking secrets help the feds? :confused:

7 Likes

At this point, they’re following the Charles Manson school of thought:

No sense makes sense.

3 Likes