Our Felonious Ex-President

So McGinnis is gay. Got it.

1 Like

KKK minus the hoods.

2 Likes
7 Likes

And, of course, TFG is reacting so well…

4 Likes

How are you? Not seen you for a while.

If she were white, would he accuse her of sexism, I wonder?

3 Likes

Maybe

4 Likes

Levin Report: Are Donald Trump and His Kids a Little Screwed or a Lot Screwed, and Other Questions You Might Have About the “Staggering” Fraud Lawsuit Against Them

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bhcbza.1etj/a4c0f15c

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d ever heard of the “J” word before this… but the theory does make more sense than “peekaboo” does as an insult.

7 Likes

“Jigaboo” is of an older generation, usually 1940s-1970s. I’m sure it originated much earlier than that.
jigaboo | Etymology, origin and meaning of jigaboo by etymonline.

“Spook” is another one that’s weird, at least to me; it’s also used to describe CIA agents.

And, of course, there’s this:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I’m doing okay, just couldn’t find much to say. :rofl:

I think Trump will use any convenient, self-serving insult he can think of, so sure, he’d accuse her of sexism too. He’ll probably trot out a lot more BS toward her before this is done.

5 Likes

Ok that makes sense. Yes, I heard it but more as a like old-timey racist slang kind of thing. He’s really go back in the time machine for his slurs now.

4 Likes

It’s probably the language he heard his father & his cronies using.

3 Likes

Levin Report: Donald Trump Is One Day Away From Claiming Biden Used Witchcraft to Reclassify the Documents He Claims He Declassified

https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bhcmco.1h83/a45bd28a

4 Likes

Why hasn’t this show won an Emmy yet? Maybe next year, because of the opening for tonight’s “A Closer Look”.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Remember when John Lennon caught holy hell for saying that the Beatles were more popular than Jesus?

…and why do I think that the people who support the ex-POTUS are the descendants of the people who held mass burnings of the Beatles’ records?

6 Likes

Whoa.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Zomg, I can even hear the voices of Ms. Dumont & Mr. Marx speaking those lines!

2 Likes