Our Felonious Ex-President

7 Likes

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

6 Likes

I seent Trump walk in; he did not look happy. He’s still in the courtroom so far.

No cuffs, btw.

2 Likes

Whoo-hoo, we’re talkin’ felony conspiracy, baby!

And he’s pled NG to everything.

7 Likes

I bet he was so pissed-off that there wasn’t a riot going on.

4 Likes

Levin Report: Donald Trump Is Now Facing—Wait for It—136 Years in Prison
https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41bihvk7.1flf/3b0ae697

6 Likes

From the article…

If you’re wondering: Only four states in America allow conjugal visits with one’s spouse, and New York is one of them.

I’m curious if Melania would ever visit him.

6 Likes

How old is Barron? Not since he was conceived, then.

4 Likes

Some good info about the legal questions involved.

6 Likes
5 Likes

What happened to the “law and order” party? Oh, my bad. It’s only if it’s somebody we hate.

5 Likes

@RAvery, the lady with the banner made me love NYC.

3 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Concise and informational.

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Delaware Superior Court Judge Eric Davis on Wednesday sanctioned Fox News and its parent company, Fox Corp., for withholding evidence in the Dominion defamation suit and said he’s considering further investigation and censure.

One of Grossberg’s attorneys, Parisis G. Filippatos, said that lawyers for Dominion Voting Systems played recordings Fox News producer Abby Grossberg made during 2020, which were not handed over to Dominion’s lawyers during discovery.

These recordings — the ones not handed over to Dominion — add even more ammo to Dominion’s already ample stockpile. They’re pre-interview recordings, ones in which Rudy Giuliani admits he doesn’t have any evidence backing his Dominion claims (Giuliani is also being sued by Dominion). Nor does he have any evidence linking Nancy Pelosi to Dominion.

A second recording features a Trump campaign official telling a Fox producer “there weren’t any physical issues with [voting] machines” inspected in Georgia by election officials following Trump’s false claims of widespread voter fraud and other bogus conspiracy theories.

The judge isn’t happy. The sanctions (for now) include an opportunity for Dominion to engage in a second round of depositions at Fox’s expense. The special master overseeing the discovery process that Fox apparently circumvented now has a new task: to see if there are any other discovery violations and recommend additional sanctions if more misconduct is revealed.

9 Likes