4 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Trump faces 37 criminal charges.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Wait, shouldn’t the toilet be gold?

4 Likes

Don’t worry. After Trump uses it, it will be.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Walt Nauta taken that job at Mar-a-Lago.

3 Likes

Apparently he’s giving speeches at Confederate sites explaining that this is the “Final Battle” against a globalist communist plot…

4 Likes

The Money thinks DeSantis is The One.

1 Like

The interview was on Fox News.

Mr Trump quickly responded on his social media platform Truth Social, describing Mr Barr as a “'disgruntled former employee” and “lazy attorney general who was weak [and] totally ineffective”.

“Barr’s doing it because he hates ‘TRUMP’ for firing him,” he wrote.

5 Likes

The Levin Report:
https://link.vanityfair.com/view/617af241112b25773a0cc41biwzhc.1p46/e17720dc

1 Like
3 Likes

I agree with the person who says it’s part of a wall and not a copy machine, but really it’s not a big stretch to imagine that someone people were copying documents. You don’t need a big clunky copy machine to do that anymore, just a phone.

5 Likes

Pretty thorough step-by-step walkthrough of the timeline in the charges

3 Likes

I’d have to agree as well. The pipe on the right-hand side looks like it goes straight down to it, and the top part that kind of looks like the lid of a machine is awfully thick for that and looks more like two layers of thin bricks with a pretty scraggly mortar job inbetween them.

5 Likes

I watched this whole thing and boy is he in trouble. They have him dead to rights on audio tape admitting to most of the charges. And phone photos he and his lackey were sending each other. This is bad for him. Hope he gets long, consecutive sentences.

9 Likes