Our Felonious Ex-President

This might be true.

4 Likes

He ought to be!

4 Likes

It was just an unfortunate mistake, I’m sure.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Did he get them from Jared?

3 Likes

'tis…maybe?

4 Likes
1 Like

Well, at least his sticky fingers didn’t get fakes this time…?

(I could swear I remember seeing articles during his term about him taking a liking to White House artwork or art on loan from other countries and asking for it to be moved to Mar-A-Lago, but I’m not finding them…)

5 Likes

Both Truman and Jackie are going to haunt him someday.

4 Likes

Ferdinand and Imelda had a reputation for doing this. When they would be out on state visits, staff would clear their rooms of anything valuable before they arrived.

3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

In a written statement, the Fulton County Sheriff’s office says that it is “proactively coordinating with local, state and federal agencies to enhance security during high profile legal proceedings at the Fulton County Courthouse. Some of the measures we are deploying, such as barriers that will limit parking near the courthouse, will be obvious to the public. For security reasons, other measures being deployed will not be as obvious.”

Charging decisions are expected to be made in the sprawling investigation next month.

4 Likes

ludacris-ATL-welcome

3 Likes

Snarky alternative version:

2 Likes

It’s not the crime, it’s the coverup. Except, here, it’s definitely the crime. But, also, it’s definitely the coverup.

6 Likes

Why? At this point they have to ask “why?”

5 Likes

I think it’s because they identify so strongly with him. To abandon support due to all the crimes would be to subliminally admitting that they too are basically unethical, hypocritical, bigoted, ignorant assholes. The republican party has really separated the wheat from the chaff in this country.

8 Likes
6 Likes