Our Felonious Ex-President

He also said he was leading Obama by a lot in the 2024 polls. And then said he beat him in 2016 before correcting himself.

9 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Isn’t the judge’s surname Tolkienesque?

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

I prefer it to anything else he does. The sooner the better.

6 Likes

But what if it was an electric shark? :thinking:

3 Likes

That would work.

1 Like

sharks lasers

3 Likes

The lawsuit by Mark Andrews, an auditor from Gwinnett County, alleges “2000 Mules” damaged his reputation by showing him as he delivered ballots for himself and his family to a drop box as D’Souza says: “What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes.”

An investigation by the GBI cleared Andrews of wrongdoing when he returned absentee ballots for the 2020 presidential election. Georgia law allows voters to drop off ballots for their family members.

6 Likes

I like this new version of the Trolley Problem.

3 Likes

I’d definitely choose electricity. I wouldn’t want to give the poor shark an upset tummy.

3 Likes
5 Likes

In a court filing Thursday, the law firm of Parker Daniels Kibort LLC said Lindell and MyPillow are months behind on their legal bills in three defamation cases, and they can no longer afford to represent him.

“At this time, Defendants are in arrears by millions of dollars to PDK,” the filing said. “PDK is a small litigation and trial firm in Minneapolis, MN and cannot afford to finance Defendants’ defense in the Litigations.”

In an interview with CBS MoneyWatch, Lindell said he can’t afford to pay the attorneys’ monthly costs — which he said amounted to $2 million — after spending millions of his own funds and as his company struggles with a downturn. He noted that his company lost about $7 million last year after big-box stores like Walmart dropped his line of bedding. He also noted his line of credit at American Express was cut earlier this year.

“We’re not able to pay — I can’t borrow money to pay these attorneys. MyPillow can’t pay because of what happened” with lost sales, Lindell said. “I have $10,000 to my name.”

Of course, it’s all the fault of the media, and anyone else who has been questioning him. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

“I have $10,000 to my name”

Maybe in cash under his mattress, but I bet he’s got millions stashed away in the Caymans. It’s amazing how these super-rich people avoid paying their bills.

5 Likes

2 Likes

I mean, maybe, but we’re talking about a guy whose most recent brainwave was to hatch a plan to fly drones around every voting location (presumably without any permission or care of FAA regulations) to pick up any wifi signals as evidence that voting machines connect to the internet (as if non-internet-connected networks aren’t possible; as if you won’t have thousands of wifi-equipped cell phones passing through a location every day; and, finally, as if you aren’t likely to have multiple wifi networks in reach of most polling places, especially in cities). Also, he sells pillows.

4 Likes

imageIt’s passed on. This motion is no more. It has ceased to be. It’s expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late motion. It’s a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. It’s pushing up the daisies. It’s rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible.

It’s fuckin’ snuffed it.

This is an ex-motion.

5 Likes

4 Likes