Our Felonious Ex-President

Of course, it’s possible that he realizes how people would react, after he fired Comey.

1 Like
3 Likes

even more highly cynical take: mueller will help take down people that the administration would rather see gone anyways, leaving the core trumpists even more off limits by the end.

we’ll see tomorrow, i guess, when the first person is named. unless it’s a path towards trump himself ( or his family ) it’s just an arrangement of deck chairs on our national titanic.

2 Likes

Rumour is that it may be Kushner.

Who isn’t really family, and whose demise would delight the Nazis.

1 Like

I heard they’re going to indict Scooter Libby again.

3 Likes

TRUMP used DEFLECT!

3 Likes

Has anyone posted this? Made me smile.

15 Likes

BTW, addendum: although I rate the NYT as a hostile witness, I still read and use them on occassion. Ditto for RT.

All media is propaganda. Take nothing at face value.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Goddamn. When I think of all the trouble I had to do filling out yearly financial disclosure forms while working as a minion for the Fed Gov, this makes me so angry. Well, even more angry, seeing as Congress has been just as bad.

5 Likes

I liked the bit about the “diversary lottery.”

4 Likes

Collaborators:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/02/anger-as-democrats-back-trump-judge-despite-anti-lgbt-record/

1 Like

Also, Mueller is likely to indict Sessions. I think Papadoupolis has already implicated Sessions. And the forgotten conversations. If Sessions is forced out, and Trump will replace him with someone who hasn’t recused himself, will Mueller get fired?

3 Likes

I think I lost 10 IQ points just attempting to read that transcript.

6 Likes

Christ what etc.

1 Like

Trump is

• going blind
  • functionally illiterate
  • losing his mind to dementia
  • making America great again

0 voters

4 Likes

Something I’ve been wondering for the past year: Is Grossamerika spelled with 1 k or 3?

2 Likes

Basically Trump simple stumbled upon the word “diversity” and decided to be against it.

6 Likes

Remember their names. After the revolution.

3 Likes

Seriously, he’s using the terror attack to promote the tax plan?

6 Likes