Our Felonious Ex-President

8 Likes

Did CNN ever break a story about what a hollow joke the CEO of GE was? Is? That wasn’t “opinions vary”?

Please. No sane person is enlightened by new turds slipping out of the Rump sandwich.

2 Likes

Unfuckingbelievable.

3 Likes

Really? I felt many different negative emotions when reading that headline, but disbelief wasn’t one of them.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Just read someone referring to Trump as Tweety Amin. Just seems so perfect I had to mention.

14 Likes

One way to use a political position to resist Trumpist violence:

And if she does face imprisonment for obstructing white supremacist terror, she’s still done the right thing.

7 Likes

So apparently Hope Hicks is quitting, and 45 just flipped on his stance on gun laws yet again…

7 Likes

“And now I want to show my total support for gun control… in my pants!”

3 Likes

After 8 years of gunhumpers living in absolute trembling fear of Barack Obama “taking away the guns” Donald Trump actually says he wants to “take the guns.”

High-fucking-larious!

16 Likes
6 Likes

And now he wants to start a trade war with China, so the stock market is crashing.

11 Likes

Well, the stock market is one of the few things that he might actually notice, so there’s that… If only he had some connection to reality, then that might do some good.

11 Likes

If he actually cared about the market, he wouldn’t go yapping about protectionist tariffs without legislation ready to put in place. That’s not even Finance 101… it’s Remedial Finance! I think he likes feeling like he can control the markets. The thing is, he can make them go down, but he can’t make them go up!

10 Likes

He huffed and he puffed, but he couldn’t etc.

4 Likes

Poor Melania.

8 Likes

Trump will respect other money or be impeached. He’s incompetent but will give his bosses in The House whatever they want so he can stay on the show.

That includes giving all the AR pattern arms dealers whatever he needs to given the media optics. His bullshit about arms control is more about telling the NRA to come up with a new iteration of bullshit than it is about doing anything about gun violence or war shit.

The stock market shocks are likely more about insider trading than even his own brand within MAGA.

2 Likes

Almost three more years of this?!?! Dear Dipshit, please stop fucking up my 401k, ok? Thanks.

7 Likes

Unglued? There ain’t enough Elmer’s in this country to put Dumpty back together again.

8 Likes

No, but glueing his piehole shut and his fingers together would probably work.

1 Like