Our ex-so-called president

Of course, if all gingerbread cookies are male, well…

I’d think that would make things more uncomfortable for these terrible people, rather than less…

13 Likes

They expect special credit for being basically decent?

ETA: (Also WTF@ “spiritual neutering”)

8 Likes

It’s odd. I’ve lived forty years as a man without feeling neutered in any regard. So why is it that a little gingerbread person is all it takes to neuter Fucker Carlson?

10 Likes

Not attached very well?

7 Likes

I guess that’s how the cookie crumbles. :wink:

8 Likes

Personally, I would not want to dominate the search results for “spiritual neutering”…

8 Likes

So how much do you think Erdogan offered Trump for the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Kurdistan? and for the extradition of Gulen, if he can pull it off?

5 Likes

He probably just convinced him he was a really admirable guy, just like Putin and Kim Jong Un. And what’s a little genocide between friends?

6 Likes
4 Likes

Good to know that some news organizations are getting to the tough questions that plague us all! /s

3 Likes

I’ll just put this here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/world/syria-bodies/

3 Likes

Please make this end somehow. This presidency is scary.

6 Likes

Poor fellow… sad!

9 Likes

14 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. That’s not me. I am overcome by the idiocy. I apologize.

3 Likes

Wait, what? I was playing the world’s smallest violin for Trump, not you.

5 Likes

And well he deserves it, but that’s still not something I am proud of posting. Give me a minute, I’m going to repost it without my comment. I had to re-find the link.

2 Likes

I will hold off on the snark for a day or so.

1 Like

Eh, it’s what we’re all thinking. Well, maybe some of us. Even if it is Christmas Eve. He’s the most evil, damaging man to ever sit in that office in my lifetime.

5 Likes

Well, it’s good to have a replacement for Nixon as the most hated president ever. I always felt that Nixon should have been charged with treason (for his China activities, not anything Watergate-related.) But Trumpy has multiple reasons and we don’t even know them all yet!

11 Likes