Our ex-so-called president

My standards are way lower since the Trump presidency.

6 Likes

I have no difficulty believing an NSA worker, deemed “essential”, might dig up texts/convos/web browsing of a super-wealthy person on the if-come opportunity to sell that access in order to keep food on the family table in turbulent times.

4 Likes

I pointed this out on that other site but it went completely ignored: Putin would have persecuted Bezos for tax evasion, but there is no IRS when the government is shutdown.

4 Likes

“She was out of control,” Ms Conway told CNN. “I don’t even know how to explain her to you. She was just, her whole face was terror and anger.”

Maybe she was presenting an alternative assault?

5 Likes

It strains credulity to believe a single word out of that woman’s mouth. She’s marginally more genuine than Huckabee-Sanders.

8 Likes

What was it Niles Crane said? “The sad truth is, wealthy white women just can’t get a fair shake!”

7 Likes

Someone who actually knows how to use Photoshop took a crack at it.

He looks like the most incompetent school principal I ever had. Seriously, the resemblance (and not just in looks) is uncanny.

12 Likes

He looks like a Republican businessman. Which is fascinating, considering the fact that that’s the con he wants us all to believe.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Boss Hogg had a lot more charisma.

8 Likes

Better looking too.

6 Likes
7 Likes

That sounds disturbingly familiar.

4 Likes

Some nice graphics showing “executive time”:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/11/trumps-days-hard-work-generally-begin-am-even-busy-week/

6 Likes

How else is he supposed to keep informed? I mean aside from Stephen Miller showing him clips of what’s actually happening at the border?

4 Likes

Considering his adversarial position with the English language, and despite his god-like stamina and physique, I’m sure he’s exhausted after a busy day of tweeting.

7 Likes

It’s murder on the thumbs, you know.

9 Likes

Especially when the thumbs in question are so strangely tiny…

5 Likes

Well, there is that.

3 Likes

Doesn’t that just make the phone keyboard easier to use?

3 Likes