Our ex-so-called president

Andy, these are the people who have to have jokes explained to them, and then they suspect the joke was about them.

8 Likes

I know. Real jokes for these folks can be viewed in the future on everyone’s favorite show Ow My Balls.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Ms Nauert, a former Fox News presenter, said in a statement on Saturday that the decision was made “in the best interest of my family”.

“The past two months have been gruelling,” the statement, issued by the state department, said.

Mr Trump had announced Ms Nauert as his choice for the UN role last December.

“She’s very talented, very smart, very quick, and I think she’s going to be respected by all,” the president said at the time.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Wow.

It is so rare to hear doctors just come out and say stuff like this.

7 Likes

Probably should have happened back at military school.

5 Likes

I’ve watched some of the interviews with her and she is very impressive and neutral in her assessment while also sounding the alarm.

6 Likes

So apparently Mueller’s sentencing memo regarding Manafort is 800 pages long… It’s not up yet on Lawfare, and I’m not up to reading it.

5 Likes

I sometimes think we need three verdicts instead of two:

Innocent
Guilty
So obviously guilty they need to be put away for life immediately

Alas only the innocent would get the 3rd choice.

5 Likes

I try to view it more as “Thank you for sharing” even if what they’re sharing isn’t something I like or agree with. I still want to encourage them to continue contributing.

And yes, I do realize I’m a bit behind on this thread…

6 Likes
10 Likes

Looks like the establishment has finally turned against Trump rather than using him to triangulate.

3 Likes

I don’t think Buffett was ever pro-Trump. He’s been calling for a while for higher taxes on the rich.

14 Likes
9 Likes

Trump knows how to pander to a solid 30% of the public, and that’s about all he knows.

14 Likes
7 Likes

14 Likes

Mr Trump said: “He tells me he didn’t know about it, and I will take him at his word.”

5 Likes

“The Allies, news media, State Department and most of America hates this guy. I can relate to that.”

7 Likes