Our ex-so-called president

Literally all I could think of when looking at him.

12 Likes

4 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

“La la la, I can’t hear you!”

3 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

The NRA’s involvement in all this needs more revealing

8 Likes

I like how Pelosi phrases it.

I agree. At this point, all we can do is try to limit the damage. McTurtle is going to ram through more asshole judges regardless. Perhaps we can have a mass impeachment of them later on.

4 Likes

That’s what I think we should focus on. How can the legacy damage be limited. I like that Congress is starting to reclaim its place as a co-equal party independent of the White House. Now how do we remake the appointment process for the judiciary such that the same is true?

2 Likes

I never believed Pelosi to have the slightest intention of impeaching Trump (and have been saying so for two years), so I’m not particularly fussed about this.

However, some are. See this thread for debate:

5 Likes

I’m really tired of this argument that we have to pretend like things with Trump are normal to keep the peace in the country. It’s time to stop keeping the peace and make some noise. Things are wrong. We can all see it. The election was surely cooked. Trump is definitely using his position for financial gain. He is definitely employing his son and law and daughter in illegal nepotism. There is more than enough information to impeach him and it needs to be done now.

12 Likes

Al-Jazeera’s Head to Head interview with Erik Prince:

5 Likes
12 Likes

Oh, lying, is there anything more effective than you?

5 Likes

Hey, better than the cardinal now.

6 Likes

He will soon turn 70, he noted, and is the primary caregiver for his 66-year-old wife.

I’m sure that none of the families of people that the man he helped elect has put in prison have been negatively impacted by their loved ones being imprisoned in any way.

And that Manafort, with, let me look… “millions of dollars [earned] lobbying for pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine,” and “more houses than a family can enjoy, more suits than one man can wear,” can’t, in any case, afford to pay a suitable caregiver to look after his wife.

10 Likes

If the texts are to be believed, it’ll be the first time she’s had one.

12 Likes