Our ex-so-called president

Of course, my first thought was:

Which, if they’re a group known to tend towards certain outside goals, could fit…

2 Likes

yo you’re supposed to bread them:

http://catbreading.org/

Speaking of football, did you know Trump’s impulsive, greedy nature also killed the USFL?

3 Likes

that’s American Handegg though

5 Likes
3 Likes

old man yells at cloud

10 Likes
6 Likes

So is this the report, or only the 1st report of an ongoing investigation?

2 Likes

I am not a lawyer of the constitutional or otherwise and do not follow case law anything like I follow other things. To me it seems damning enough that in a fever dream I could imagine the impeachment of both Rump and Also-Ran as part of a compromise of just inaugurating Pelosi and confirming a cabinet who pledge to not run for anything but local office in 2020.

I said fever dream. McConnell’s plan all along is to draw everything out as long as possible, prayin’ fer a KHEHNtucky 'Pahcalypse.

6 Likes

Xexntuky?

Migraine warning for the link. The New York Times doesn’t like Page Down, and likes to punch users who try it.

1 Like

Page-down is for peasants! Apparently. My new sMackeroo has none. The Option key is very badly placed as I’ve always been a word-arrower rather than a Home-Ender.

I guess I am a peasant then. I don’t have adamantium tendons, and my right hand hasn’t recovered from The Wheel.

I hate home and end and have a lot of trouble with a keyboard which uses those. But what do you mean word-arrower?

1 Like

I’m used to PC-linux ctrl-r/l-arrow as going word-by-word, rather than the same on a laptop which seems to default to home-end function-shifted. The standard Mac thing for word-by-word is a stretch for my hand so far. I know the Hive of Cupertino is all about Standard Thoughts so I’m trying to be a good acolyte. I wrote a whole paper on one of these things in 1987, when the rest of the computer lab was full of the lovely IBM PS/1 keyboards, like model aircraft-carriers blowing their clacky horns. Or some better metaphor.

It was a much better keyboard on the SE than on the //es of 1986.

1 Like

But word by word isn’t going at all. It’s a lot of painful typing for nothing.

1 Like

Not if you just hold the button down.

2 Likes

No evidence or not conclusive evidence? :confused:

3 Likes

It’s going to take me a fee days to absorb the finer details, but I thought this should be here as a matter of record.

My immediate reaction — we’re screwed.

7 Likes

If it weren’t for a GOP-controlled Senate, there are about 27 other things he could be impeached for.

12 Likes

6 Likes