He exposes the Deep State!

4 Likes
19 Likes

This is looking good.

12 Likes

Better get some popcorn.

4 Likes

This is from the Times Editorial Board:

[quote]Let’s discard the fiction that President Trump wasn’t placating white supremacists by responding so weakly to the neo-Nazi violence that killed Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old counterdemonstrator in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday. The neo-Nazis heard his message loud and clear.

“He didn’t attack us,” crowed The Daily Stormer, a white supremacist website, about Mr. Trump’s statement after the two days of racist demonstrations. “Refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him. No condemnation at all. When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him.”[/quote]

8 Likes

“and let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that barack obama trump doesn’t know what he’s doing. he knows exactly what he’s doing.”

3 Likes

NBC News: White House officials stunned Trump went rogue
The President’s press conference quickly won him praise from known-white Supremacist David Duke, the former Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Really? They’re stunned?!? Where exactly were they for the last 2 if not 25 years?

7 Likes

LMAO, shocking.

5 Likes

that may become my new favorite gif

3 Likes

random search on Giphy turned it up, but I love it, too.

1 Like
5 Likes

I want to meet the black people who still support Trump. They do exist, but I can’t imagine how.

6 Likes

All I can say is, thank fuck for the ACLU:

3 Likes

…and DreamHost, who have been sticking to their guns. It’s a pleasant switch when a company doesn’t roll over and play dead.

5 Likes

I have mixed feelings about the ACLU this week given its handling of the Charlotesville rally. Rationally, I see the point that it has to defend constitutional rights for everyone no matter how shitty they might be.

But still. I think the argument could have been made that this wasn’t protected speech, it was incitement.

5 Likes

Perhaps the argument could have been made when people started showing up with torches and shields and guns???

2 Likes

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

And that is the conflict central to “Skokie.”

And every word of this clip is as true now as it was in 1981:

8 Likes

19 Likes

5 Likes