Our ex-so-called president

In other words, he has become the apotheosis of fraud.

4 Likes

That’s how you get Schwarzenegger running against Jerry Springer.

And I’d gladly vote for Springer.

4 Likes

An esteemed Tulane alum, like me, and Newt Gingrinch. Fine company.

2 Likes

That’s Newt “divorce your wife while she’s being treated for cancer” Gingrich, if you please. He deserves his full middle name.*

Edit - why is it almost impossible for Newt Gingrich to behave like a decent human being?
Because then he’d be a Newt-RINO, and neutrinos are almost impossible to detect.

11 Likes

I actually was in the same room as him. When I lived in the DC area, my ex-husband and I went to an inn where he and his latest “girlfriend” (who was all in the news at the time - now his third wife) were there. The girlfriend who had been painted as such a trollop in the press was actually very DC Wonk type, not much of a hussy, in her sensible heels and conservative blue skirt. We didn’t introduce ourselves. Didn’t really want to…

Next, ask me about that time I worked out next to Linda Tripp!!!

(I had all the best celebrity encounters!)

7 Likes

But, presumably, not the same planet.

7 Likes

FTFY. :wink:

4 Likes

It’s really sad that someone actually had to explain to the President that he can’t just take a news organization off the air for saying something he doesn’t like.

9 Likes

Oh for crying out loud. It’s been nearly a year now, and he’s still that clueless?

Yeah. I know.

7 Likes

If he had the wit to learn on the job, he’d be doubly dangerous.

8 Likes

Better to ask if he cares if that’s how it works.

11 Likes

I know. A real dictator just sends in the troops.

4 Likes

Give it another year or so.

The Trumpists do not respect the rule of law. “Can’t” only matters if there is power behind it.

12 Likes

I only wish I could upvote this more.

2 Likes
13 Likes

Vary scary

3 Likes

I hate agreeing with Turnip about anything, but I’m not real fond of anyone in the White House myself. Maybe some of the kitchen staff and cleaning crew are okay though.

5 Likes

Owing to the wonders of the Internet, it’s rather harder for Trump to stop rt.com than it is NBC.

And now we know Kaspersky has been quietly collecting details of NSA exploits being used in the wild, and presumably downloading countermeasures to its subscribers, it’s getting harder for the TLAs even to find out what Russia is up to. In order to monitor US federal employees, they have to be banned from using Russian anti-virus.

…at this point the only real thing to do is to recite “Om mani padme hum” and remember that all this is illusion and all this will pass.

Interesting contrast between his responses to Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and Puerto Rico:

3 Likes

Yeah but you didn’t PUT THEM ALL THERE.

4 Likes