Our ex-so-called president

BTW, addendum: although I rate the NYT as a hostile witness, I still read and use them on occassion. Ditto for RT.

All media is propaganda. Take nothing at face value.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Goddamn. When I think of all the trouble I had to do filling out yearly financial disclosure forms while working as a minion for the Fed Gov, this makes me so angry. Well, even more angry, seeing as Congress has been just as bad.

5 Likes

I liked the bit about the “diversary lottery.”

4 Likes

Collaborators:

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/02/anger-as-democrats-back-trump-judge-despite-anti-lgbt-record/

1 Like

Also, Mueller is likely to indict Sessions. I think Papadoupolis has already implicated Sessions. And the forgotten conversations. If Sessions is forced out, and Trump will replace him with someone who hasn’t recused himself, will Mueller get fired?

3 Likes

I think I lost 10 IQ points just attempting to read that transcript.

6 Likes

Christ what etc.

1 Like

Trump is

• going blind
  • functionally illiterate
  • losing his mind to dementia
  • making America great again

0 voters

4 Likes

Something I’ve been wondering for the past year: Is Grossamerika spelled with 1 k or 3?

2 Likes

Basically Trump simple stumbled upon the word “diversity” and decided to be against it.

6 Likes

Remember their names. After the revolution.

3 Likes

Seriously, he’s using the terror attack to promote the tax plan?

6 Likes

Should this surprise us at this point?

7 Likes

Summarised by one Russian reviewer as Гигантская антиутопия (Gigantic dystopia).
It’s a long book (I know, mega biblion mega kakon, or should that be MAGA KAKON) which takes apart Brezhnev era Soviet Union. At one point everything literally descends into shit. I think that one day the US version will be written, and it will be about the Trump era.

4 Likes

Wheeeeee!

5 Likes
6 Likes

Tony Cox, the new head of the clean air committee, runs a consulting firm serving oil and chemical clients. He has published research questioning whether recent reductions in pollutants like fine particulate matter and ozone yields health benefits, which runs contrary to the EPA’s position.

Robert Phalen of the University of California, Irvine is a new science board member. He has argued that current air quality in the United States is too clean for “optimum health.”

In other news, black is white, up is down, and we have always been at war with Eurasia.

6 Likes

i liked the part about unflinching devotion to law enforcement. ugh.

i had to stop. bad enough he used the deaths of people to push “his” tax plan*; i’m beginning to think his speech patterns are some sort of post/hypnotic thing.

(*) sorry @ChickieD i should’ve scrolled down. well, at least he’s not trying to politicize this like those liberals do with their assults against the the 2nd commandment. err… amendment.

5 Likes

So then has he been hypnotized, like the Manchurian Candidate?

Or is he hypnotizing us, as Scott Adams keeps insisting?

6 Likes