Our ex-so-called president

yeah. this. nothing else about the way he talks makes sense.

as a quick test, listen to one of his speeches in full. if, by the end, you believe he has the best memory ever and can’t recall the names of his closest campaign advisors – then there’s the proof.

of course, you would be lost to us then. so maybe it’s not the safest of experiments.

7 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

I’m sorry, the nonexistent Bavarian Illuminati is currently in a meeting and unavailable. Please leave your message after the tone including your name, date of birth, SSN and phone number. When we’re free, we won’t get back to you.

10 Likes

We didn’t elect Trump. Remember that most voters were against Trump? Or has that been lost in the memory hole, after all the claims about how he has “a mandate” and how impeachment would “overturn the results of a “democratic” election?”

At least three ultra-powerful groups elected Trump: 538 electors, 9 who reversed the voting rights act, and those of the 50 who seized the opportunity. Not so different from how they elected Bush II. Diebold and/or other parties may also have altered the vote count.

9 Likes

fnord

6 Likes

Weird, does anyone else see a blank post?

6 Likes

Paddle the Fnords of Norway.

3 Likes
1 Like

I keep thinking that finding the Pee Tape would be the fastest way to ouster Trump. It’s a possibility.

4 Likes

I have always thought that at some point Russia may decide that they get the most out of Trump if they add a little fuel to the dumpster fire.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Eh, I think he’d get away with it. Republicans get a free pass. Look at Roy the Hand Moore. "It’s a little unusual . . . "

4 Likes

It would bother me just as fucking much…

Encouraging antisemitism isn’t just adding fuel to the dumpster fire, it’s adding the devil’s venom. I don’t want to find out what would be the equivalent of adding dioxygen diflouride and dimethyl red mercury.

8 Likes

Personally, I looked at it as the difference between “stupid American assholes being stupid American assholes, and $#%# they need to stop” and “a foreign power attempting to give stupid American assholes a push off the edge”.

At least with the first, there’s a chance that more sane, everyday Americans can talk them down or isolate them. With someone from the outside stoking the fire, however…

2 Likes

I have always thought that they initially promoted Trump to cause the US media and government to take their eyes off the ball in the ME and the Far East, very successfully. At this point weakening Trump provides more grist for the mill, so from their point of view it’s all good.

Currently Russia seems to be making all the running in the Middle East, and everybody in Washington seems to be looking at the White House. Having a crazed President who actually is stupid enough to stir his own pot is a bonus.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Like many commenting on it, I don’t generally do bumper stickers, but I’m so tempted to try to find this one or, failing that, make a copy…

16 Likes

That’s sooo good!

1 Like

Seems appropriate the site that brought you dril also brings you – the president:

3 Likes