Our ex-so-called president

He is so fucking crazy.

giphy (10)

5 Likes

Woah… I’m not sure if this is correct (about what is needed for them to vote), but if so…

9 Likes

id wondered that myself in passing. turns out, according to wikipedia, the answer is yes.

puerto ricans are us citizens, so all they need is residence in a us state. it’s the living in puerto rico that leaves them without adequate representation; not anything about the status of the people living there.

9 Likes

I’m curious about where Trump will rank in terms of proportional land grabs on Native lands, and what recourse tribes have to stop this.

1 Like
2 Likes
10 Likes

Wondering if we’re in a better place now because the process of passing Obamacare including a long consultation period with Congressional Republicans, or if we’d be in exactly the same place if we’d just jammed it down their throats.

(I know I’m taking liberties with the term “we”, but that’s where I’m coming from: speaking as someone who wants affordable healthcare.)

1 Like

Well, you and every other American who does is going to need to pick up the phones again.

No Republican Senators are voting “No” on the tax plan which includes: Removal of the coverage mandate and shrinking of Medicare/Medicaid to cover the tax breaks. That’s right, the tax bill just became another repeal attempt.

Use your Thanksgiving wisely, people. (Honestly, I feel sick and helpless just thinking about what’s going on down there).

9 Likes

Obviously not everyone can use the pains.

Also:

5 Likes
7 Likes

It’s like they are trying to be the MOST DOUCHEY PEOPLE EVER.

9 Likes

It’s like their idea of the ideal rich person is circa 1912. Except it’s a nouveau riche clueless type, not an Astor or a Rockefeller.

Which, as the Trump dynasty of rich people is now into its fourth generation, they should have figured out is not good.

4 Likes

And I thought w’s gang was bad. They just keep getting

WORSER and WORSER

3 Likes

Amid all such exciting new lows, let us not forget this older one, now at its entirely foreseeable consequences like some sort of unusually ham-fisted Greek tragedy.

The article didn’t bother mentioning that Trump had stock in Energy Transfer Partners and Phillips 66 when he permitted the project, though of course the fact that it was rejected by Obama was probably enough.

14 Likes

god damn

6 Likes

The elephant one shows this is entirely about getting at Obama, because Kenya.

Trump must be winning some competition for the smallest minded and most vindictive President ever. I’m sure it’s retaining his white Republican voters, though.

9 Likes

you can retweet and instagram Ellen Degeneres’ elephant graphic and her show will donate $1 to an elephant preserve.

3 Likes

Currently I have nothing at all to do with mainstream US social media sites. If I had a religion, using them would be contrary to it. But others may have different ideas.

3 Likes

"We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but I don't know if we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king."

8 Likes

You know what they say:

Small hands, small mind.

1 Like