Our ex-so-called president

I have small hands, make of that what you will.

Mind you, Emmy Noether didn’t have very big hands either.

1 Like

Maybe it’s orange hands, small mind?

2 Likes

Small, orange hands…

1 Like

Definitely careless hands.

2 Likes

(satire)

12 Likes

I seriously couldn’t tell.

There is no longer a distinction.

10 Likes

Lmao

4 Likes

I agree with @LearnedCoward

I couldn’t tell either.

6 Likes
6 Likes

So much for state’s rights…

8 Likes

Don’t mind me over here mumbling … ViolenceSolvesNothingViolenceSolvesNothingViolnceSolvesNothing

“I have been informed by the White House counsel’s office that Tater and Tot’s pardons cannot, under any circumstances, be revoked,” Trump joked. “So, Tater and Tot, you can rest easy.”

headdesk

13 Likes

It is literally a headline ripped from the satire sites.

6 Likes

Yeah, I was responding to the comments on @Crashproof’s post of that one up above. :wink:

1 Like

ETA: in case it’s not obvious, Time have not confirmed this story. A former editor has denied it.

11 Likes
10 Likes

It is worth remembering that Hitler, Stalin and the Ayatollah Khomeini have also been Time person of the year. Runners up include Kim Jong-il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Bashar Assad.

It hasn’t occurred to Trump that he could be person of the year for being a shit person.

15 Likes

Trump was person of the year in 2016.

They are not ever going to pick the same person two years in a row. That’s not how to sell magazines. He’s not grounded in reality and that’s weak, pathetic lie.

9 Likes

And yet, somehow, wholly unsurprising. I mean, this isn’t even in the top ten most transparent, pathetic lies he’s told in the last month, let alone over the course of his pitiable existence.

Trump is a pathetic arsehole. He’s so insecure, I feel sorry for him almost as much as I hate him. That said, he’s the proverbial tortoise on a fence post: “You know he didn’t get up there by himself. He doesn’t belong there; you wonder who put him there; he can’t get anything done while he’s up there; and you just want to help the poor, dumb thing down.”

My white-hot searing rage is reserved for Murdoch and the other self-interested billionaires that inflicted him (and Brexit) on the world. Fuck those arseholes.

As long as they retain their control over public discourse, this shit will keep happening until we are all back in the workhouse where we belong.

13 Likes

This is absolutely hilarious:

11 Likes