Our ex-so-called president

Don’t you dare mention Mingus in the same sentence as the Cheetos Turkey currently occupying the White House!

https://youtu.be/DXuZBywW4gA

5 Likes

It is hilarious, but I have to say that my favorite was the one that stood out from the crowd:

Idris Elba called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be his new side piece, but I would have to agree to an interview and i said no meme is worth ruining my shot so I jumped on that.

I feel you, stranger on the internet!

10 Likes

I kind of like Jann Arden’s response as well.

2 Likes

Murdoch is enabled by the banking system that kept lending him money to extend his empire. And the banking system is enabled by the failure of politicians to regulate. Lots of arseholes but they are all part of one backside.

6 Likes

With all those arseholes punctured into the backside, it’s not surprising that the body politic has galloping peritonitis.

8 Likes

More revealingly, it uses the triple parentheses.

4 Likes

Note, this not The Onion. This is real.

13 Likes

In front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson, natch.

8 Likes

Though I’m generally a small-r republican, I am utterly delighted that Trump has been reduced to ignoring the engagement of Citizen Windsor and Ms. Markle, and that the Obamas have been publicly supportive.
I wonder if he will get an invite to the wedding? It would be rather good if the British public got an opportunity to express their public opinion of the Obamas versus the Trumps. Sadly I suspect there will be a fudge.

3 Likes

Why sad? I’m rather fond of fudge. Don’t often see it at weddings, though.

3 Likes

It’s a Britishism, meaning a way will be found round the problem that will protect the extremely delicate sensibilities of Donald of Orange.

3 Likes

That dry, subtle British humor/humour will win the day, and somehow it will be made very clear to those who can read the signs (finger to nose) that one President is very much more respected than the other.

Or so I hope.

3 Likes

Maybe Mike Pence will pack some

5 Likes

Highly recommend you listen to this:

http://www.wnyc.org/story/trumps-taxes

One thing implied is that Trump indeed does believe in eugenics, and that he and his offspring are truly better than you are.

1 Like
4 Likes

4 Likes

This has been brewing for a long long time. For years, opponents of children’s health and/or welfare programs have said it’s “irresponsible” for poor and/or disabled people to have children. That was already eugenicism.

11 Likes

And now he’s reposting fake videos from a neo-Nazi group.

6 Likes

Technically Britain First are not neo-Nazis. They are neo-fascists pretending to Christian fundamentalism, linked to Northern Ireland Protestantism. Or to put it another way, they are only a few removes from the present British government.
Britain First -> NI Protestant terrorism -> DUP -> May government.

4 Likes